World Transformers Animated: Diminished Role for Decepticons

Im going to take a wild guess and think the transforming gimmik of transformers is gone now. Because I have no idea how there going to make toys that can transform out of those. :huh: I must say the animation looks neat thou. It should look cool moving. But it does make me a little sick with all the ripoff-anime stuff we've been getting lately. Relly wish anime wasn't so popular so we could get ourselves out of this mess.

Opinions can be incorrect.

here's the definition of "opinion" according to Princeton University -

"a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty."

if UltimateJustin feels that he's unable to watch the new series due to the character designs, who are you to tell him that he's wrong?

Im going to take a wild guess and think the transforming gimmik of transformers is gone now. Because I have no idea how there going to make toys that can transform out of those...
Simple, much like G1 they will make toys that don't look like the art in the show.

if UltimateJustin feels that he's unable to watch the new series due to the character designs, who are you to tell him that he's wrong?
Who better than me. :ninja:

Hmmm... sounds like a semantic arguement. So, if I feel the sky is green (as I do from time to time), and the sky is clearly not green, is my opinion correct or incorrect?

But it does make me a little sick with all the ripoff-anime stuff we've been getting lately. Relly wish anime wasn't so popular so we could get ourselves out of this mess.

If they'd only rip-off the right anime.

^Agreed. I have NO problem with something copying GOOD anime style. Not all anime is this Yugioh crap. If a new "adult" Transformers cartoon came out in the style of Gundam....I would LOVE it.

By adult I mean along the lines of the movie, PG-13 if you will.

Hmmm... sounds like a semantic arguement. So, if I feel the sky is green (as I do from time to time), and the sky is clearly not green, is my opinion correct or incorrect?

Thats' not an opinion. That's false fact. you thinking the sky looks better during the day than at night, then that's an opnion.

44182467ff7c4cce21fn4.jpg

suicide3xz4.gif

So the Hasbro panel at Botcon revealed that Blitzwing is going to be in the show and that 3 Dinobots are as well. As well the voice cast list hints at the Constructicons being in as well as Blackarachnia.

suicide3xz4.gif
lol I like that smiley

Anywho...that art is terrible. I'm not gonna write off the whole show until I see an episode or two, but the visuals are definitely...crap.

So the Hasbro panel at Botcon revealed that Blitzwing is going to be in the show and that 3 Dinobots are as well. As well the voice cast list hints at the Constructicons being in as well as Blackarachnia.
They seemed to suggest Grimlock looked like his G1 self, and many of the potential Beast Wars cameos (potentially including Dinobot and Waspinator) would be in some way [it seemed] related to their originals.

Either way the show intrigues me.

Oh and in other great news Classics 2.0 (now being expanded to being a new Universe line) will include a G1 Prowl, Blue/Silverstreak and potentially a Classics Ironhide...happy day:woot:

They may have some Beast Wars characters in it? Now I am interested. They better not screw it up :o

They may have some Beast Wars characters in it? Now I am interested. They better not screw it up :o
Obviously, no one is excited about the art. But such is Transformers, they tend to follow some kind of artistic trend in cartoons. And trust me, Transformers isn't the first or the last toon that will fall prey to "Teen Titans animation syndrom", or TTAS for short.

However, the show has a writer from Beast Machines which is great because that show was well written (even if you didn't like it, it was well written).

Man....now I'm going to have to watch it. Hope I can get past the art.

Beast Machines did have a good story line. Though it was better to look at then this crap :o

I enjoyed Beast Wars, but Beast Machines got too philosophical for me. And the ugly robot designs didn't help it.

I don't know as I look at the animation it is starting to grow on me. Just wish I could see it in action instead of stationary pictures.

I don't know as I look at the animation it is starting to grow on me. Just wish I could see it in action instead of stationary pictures.
I don't know that it grows on me but I understand why it looked the way it does. G1 got it's animation from G.I.Joe. Beast Wars and Beast Machines were influenced by the popular Canadian animated Reboot. Armada in both gimmick and animation was influenced by Pokemon. Energon and Cybertron was influenced largely by a trend in anime that was going on at the time where they would mess computer cgi with cell animation. Transformers, as are most cartoons, doesn't set trends in animation...it follows them. Whatever is popular or profitable, in this case Teen Titans, will ultimately influence the art and potentially stories and themes of cartoons around them. And this will pass in time onto some new style, and maybe we'll b*tch about it too...and say "oh why couldn't they animate shows like Teen Titans anymore".

Yeah I knew that....but I was talking about how popular animation influences other popular animation. The fact that it was the same people attached to both shows was immaterial to my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"