Transformers: Cyberverse - New Animated Show in 2018

Discussion in 'Cybertron' started by Grootster, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Grootster Dancing Tree

Hasbro has announced a new animated Transformers show that will be premiering in 2018 called Transformers: Cyberverse. Apparently G1 images were shown with the announcement, implying that this show may be a remake or reimagining of the 1980s G1 cartoon (which has apparently been rumored for a while).

I said I was pretty much done with TF cartoons after Prime and Robots in Disguise (and the aligned-verse in general), but I may just give this a chance if it indeed is 80s inspired. It's time they go back to the retro look and feel that defined the brand, I wasn't big on the overly stylized designs. I just hope the storytelling and plots are a little bit smarter and more creative than last few shows.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/08/03/hasbro-reveals-new-animated-series-transformers-cyberverse-346255

2. StarLord <<<<<<<<<<

Anyone seen the leaked footage from SDCC?

There's a first look clip and a Megatron clip doing the rounds.