Transformers Transformers' Names to be Revealed Friday!

Psionic Force

Sidekick
Reaction score
From the main page .... http://superherohype.com/news/transformersnews.php?id=4650

Transformers' Names to be Revealed Friday!

Tomorrow morning at 11:00am PST Yahoo! will be hosting a live webcast with Transformers writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, where they will be announcing the names of the robots that will appear in the film.

After the announcement, Roberto and Alex will be answering questions from fans via the live webcast. Fans can visit the film's official website to start posting questions today! The site will also have the link to the webcast up soon.

Transformers, directed by Michael Bay, hits theaters on July 4, 2007

Awesome news!!!

this may be interesting, cant wait to hear what the fans have to say

I clicked on the site and it doesnt have anywhere to input questions?

this is such cool news. thanks for posting! Cant wait till tomorrow.

Yeah, i got this E-Mail from paramont today!

Giant Freakin' Robots are coming.

It's here. Finally -- the word we've been waiting for. The announcement of ALL the TRANSFORMERS appearing in the film.

On Friday, 8/18, at 11am, the screenwriters - Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman - will announce the character names via a live webchat on Yahoo.

For fans, this is our chance to interact with the screenwriters, ask them questions via text and hear their answers live!

A live chat. With the writers. Of TRANSFORMERS. 'Nuff said.

On Friday morning, go to www.TransformersMovie.com for the link to Webcast!

See you online, everyone. Roll out.

I don't know if I should be happy or scared.

Cool news and i suspect this news will be make or break for this board

Lets hope they can atleast get those correct.

Bay: Today, we're announcing that we're renaming Megatron to Ca-Ca Head Williams...

Imagine if Bay actually said that? Imagine!

Hmmm...anybody here going to try and ask some questions? To tell you the truth, I'm more interested in who are providing the voices for the Transformers than exactly which Transformers will be in the movie.

If a tricky question comes to mind in the next few hours I'll send it in, but I can't be bothered wasting a slot with something stupid.

please. can one or some of u guys ask them if...
bumblebee is talking via radio like rumored? [and get mad at them if its true]

is starscreams leadership desire looked at? [i very much doubt it]

is it true that the decepticons hardly have any dialogue at all? [starscream is rumoured to have 2 lines!!]

are the TFs the main characters or are they just action fodder around the human relationships? [i am sure of it}

and is it true megatron looks more like a insect than the iconic decepticon he should be?

thanks.

So are they just announcing the robots or are they announcing what vehicles they will be too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"