Age of Extinction In the TRANSFORMERS SEQUEL, the VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY.....

dude, Orci and Kurtzman have said themselves that they don't think it is worth a sequel (even though I highly disagree with them)... they're making molehills out of mountains...

if they return, fine, but as of right now, they're not the writers.

I'm glad these two are not coming back. As much as i liked this movie, it was full of gigantic plotholes. It was like it was written by a bunch of Kindergarten kids. Get's some writers than can actually write this time.

Michael Clarke Duncan maybe a good option for Unicron ???

michael-duncan.jpg

now your talking

why would you have some one who didn't like it in the first place

They got to break out Omega Supreme somewhere in this movie !!!

I hope for all that is good and just in this world, whoever writes Transformers 2 thinks Unicron is just a DUMB idea to introduce so soon. I, personally, don't think Unicron should ever be introduced in a live action Transformers film, but at the very least not in the first sequel. We've barely scratched the surface of any robot (except Optimus and Bumblebee). We got one line from Starscream and Barricade, ZERO lines from Bonecrusher and Blackout, Scorponok is still buried, and Megatron needs to come back to life to give us a truly epic Prime vs. Megatron fight. Hasn't anyone here seen Spiderman 3? Do you really want a Transformers sequel to be one giant glob of plot mess via that movie? Too many plots going on at the same time to give enough justice and ample screen time to the movie?

The sequel needs to have more robot interaction, exploration, and fighting before we see autobots and decepticons team up. Give me a reason to cheer for the good guys, hate the bad guys, and fear for Earth's safety rather than just throwing it all together and expecting us to develop the characters in our own minds.

draven from TFW2005 said this
Nimoy hated doing the animated movie. He doesn't even like talking about it, considering it to be little more than a bit part in a kid's movie

Personally, i think it is too early for Unicron OR Galvatron at this point, Unicron is just too much for a 1st sequel, leave him for the 3rd at the earliest. As for Galvatron, if Megatron can kick Prime's ass, Prime would have no chance against Galvatron.

It seems pretty unanomous that the fans don't want Unicron so early in the TF movies, which could mean only one thing:

Bay will put him in the next one!

He's reknown,as we all know, for pissing off the fans, and then rubbing their noses in it. Just brace yourselves for Unicron ppl.

IF this is true, then they might be going the X-men trilogy route, with the two groups fighting each other, then joining together to fight a bigger threat, and then back at each other's throats till a lot of the major players die. I dont' mind this actually.

It seems pretty unanomous that the fans don't want Unicron so early in the TF movies, which could mean only one thing:

Bay will put him in the next one!

He's reknown,as we all know, for pissing off the fans, and then rubbing their noses in it. Just brace yourselves for Unicron ppl.

bay might not direct the second one

you were saying

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6228

Michael Bay Says No to Transformers 2

Transformers director Michael Bay has responded to Paramount/DreamWorks' decision to become exclusive to HD DVD instead of releasing movies on both Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD:

Bay said: "I want people to see my movies in the best formats possible. For them to deny people who have Blu-ray sucks! They were progressive by having two formats. No Transformers 2 for me!"

Will this change Paramount/DreamWorks' mind about at least releasing Transformers also on Blu-ray Disc? We're not sure, but we have a feeling Mr. Bay isn't the only unhappy one. Yesterday's press release itself concluded with a note that read, "Today's announcement does not include films directed by Steven Spielberg as his films are not exclusive to either format.

^.That statement was recanted the very next day.

Unicron will probably be an aircraft carrier or a conglomerate of flesh/metal-eating nanoprobes, something stupid like that.

I like the Unicron idea. The visuals could be amazing with Bay's penchant for moving parts on his Transformers.

Oh god I hope the rumor is fake. It better not be unicron!
Also, I have returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"