Age of Extinction In the TRANSFORMERS SEQUEL, the VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY.....

I think the second is too soon for Unicron.

It should be about the return of Megatron, inevitably as Galvatron making him much more a threat, and giving us an extended fight scene between him and Prime, possibly ending with Prime being left for dead, which would give us the dark Empire Strikes Back ending many would like to see.

I don't think they should kill Prime though, it doesn't work without him.

I think the second is too soon for Unicron.

It should be about the return of Megatron, inevitably as Galvatron making him much more a threat, and giving us an extended fight scene between him and Prime, possibly ending with Prime being left for dead, which would give us the dark Empire Strikes Back ending many would like to see.

I don't think they should kill Prime though, it doesn't work without him.

BINGO

i dont think unicron should be in the series at all. but i think the next movie should have starscream as the leader but soundwave would be in there and the last scene would be megatron rebuilt by soundwave as galvatron kind of like the end of starwars episode 3

You know they can't escape making things trilogies. They're seeing a return as of late. The first movie sets it up, the second ramps up the action and characterization, and the third brings it all to a close with everything on the line.

im not sure how i want the series to end. i deffinetly dont want all of the transformers to die, and i dont want them to all go back to cybertron cause that would make me depressed. the only happy ending i can think of is if the autobots stay on earth and help the world develop. but that would be kind of corny

^^^^ There wouldn't be a point of returning to Cybertron without the Allspark.

oh yeah. that would be a good way to bring megatron back as galvatron

surprised they would go with Unicron especially for a live action movie, it would make it more ludicrous though I'm not sure if that's possible with Bay as director.

anything is possiable, if they did i'd like two people to do the voice
james earl jones or michael duncan clarke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"