• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction In the TRANSFORMERS SEQUEL, the VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY.....

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
UNICRON!!!!

As quoted in Movietime Magazine, the writers of the Michael Bay Transformers movie, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, say in an interview:

We can't say much right now, but as we are almost finished writing the screenplay for the sequel, the action will be bigger than the first one - literally bigger - as in our heros and villains [Autobots and Decepticons] reluctantly teaming up to fight a certain evil planet-sized Transformer.

Sounds cool hopefully they don't try to set up rodimus prime though.

Optimus getting killed once was enough.

LINK? Infomation overload me thinks.

I can only imagine Bay's version of Unicron

I can only imagine Bay's version of Unicron

1179358294751.jpg

Sounds cool hopefully they don't try to set up rodimus prime though.

Optimus getting killed once was enough.

You could still do the story without killing Optimus. Have Hot Rod as a protege or something...his story has great mythic potential that gets overlooked by most fans just because of Optimus's death.

I can see it now..Bay does one of his famous panning shots on Unicron.....30 mins later the movie starts. :)

Oh god... If spike ends up having to drill into unicron and drop a nuke....

haha i'm just kidding Wesyeed. I'm actually a big Bay fan. :)

anyway, i'm really surprised they chose Unicron! That's a pretty big undertaking in special effects.

oh ok. I was thinking "since when is Bay Mel Brooks?"

I wonder if he'll look like the Death Star or not.

If they are planning a trilogy you would think Unicron would be left for the 3rd, either way I am taking the new info with a grain of salt until there is proof.

I dont believe this. Orci has said that he's writing Star Trek at the moment so i doubt all this time he had time for TF2 script. He's also uncertain if he returns to the sequel. Its in the Q&A topic at the official TF forum.

If they are planning a trilogy you would think Unicron would be left for the 3rd, either way I am taking the new info with a grain of salt until there is proof.

Depends on how the story is told.

If they go the EMPIRE STRIKES BACK route, then something like Unicron would be ideal for the second film.

Anyway if this is real they would have to change it around a lot.

Like sam would probably still be a teen
Optimus probably won't die cause I think Cullen is signed for 2 sequels

but I hope Ultra Magnus still says "I dont' have time for that right now!"
if prime doesn't die Ultra magnus can't be leader so he can't say it like he did in the original but maybe if they just throw it in there somewhere for the fans

if prime doesn't die Ultra magnus can't be leader so he can't say it like he did in the original but maybe if they just throw it in there somewhere for the fans

Ummm...even if it has Unicron in it, that doesn't mean they'd have to mirror the 1986 storyline...:yay:

I don't like this idea at all...Unicron is something terrible, and it should be put back in the third movie...that would be a great way to end the Transformers trilogy that they planned...for the second one, just have more Autobots/Decepticons, and wait for the planet-size Transformers until Transformers 3.

FF2 has Galactus, a planet-eater.

Don't have another number two with a planet-eater.

as long as sam says "oh, s**t! what are we gonna do now?" i'm happy

I've never heard of this Magazine. Nor can I find a website save for some weird unprofessional looking one. I think this is a lie. As much as I would like to see Unicron it may sound good on paper but suck onscreen.

I wouldn't give a **** if Jar Jar Binks was the villan, so long as Mirage and Soundwave are in it. :o

...Unicron it may sound good on paper but suck onscreen.
totally agreed.

and isn't it Bay who said that he wants to do some realistic transformers. If his brain didn't mess up, that planet-sized Unicron is too cartoon, it's rediculous to see a bunch of small robots flying around fighting a planet, that's totally what you see in a cartoon book.

by the way, I am totally diturbed by Bay's ego if that Prime's face thing is true.

I want to see more actions happened on real earth, they can fight in a amazon rain forrest but not outer space please.

And by the way, Devastator is the max size I can accept. If bay wants to shoot the future TF for 6 year old kids, fine! bring in Unicron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"