Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF User Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy straddling out of a bathroom asking for toilet paper with his pants around his ankles is one of the single most dumbest, unnecessary scenes in movie history.

Leave it to Micheal Bay to cram it into a Transformers movie. Prick.

Because half the people don't realize the kind of artistic damage a film like ROTF has done to the industry. Film's used to be about the art, not the money. People like Nolan, Fravreau, Abrams and especially Cameron are still fighting the good fight.

I think it's more like they don't care.

You can't put Favreau in the same league as Cameron and Nolan. I love Iron Man but it is a generic superhero movie. It gets high praise because Robert Downey Jr. is ****in' brilliant in it.

Last edited:
To all Batman fans who wet their pants in fear: In fear of TF might surpass TDK one day, well just you wait till TF3. Bats better get his gear up and they had better have another actor to be the next christmas turkey this time, maybe they'll make 3billion in box office or something?
It doesn't sound good does it?
Of course it doesn't, but why all the bad mouthing about TF? And why does all the bad mouths come from Batman fans? Shame on you!
TF is probably one of the greatest movies of our time, practically every one in the world would want a robot pet/friend. Just becuase TF is making good in box office doesn't give any fanboys the right to say bad things about it. I didn't complain when TIH didn't make good in the box office, just take the movie for what it is! TDK is a good movie, no need to bad mouth other movies just to make a point.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing unbelievable.

Big money does not equal good quality. If people can't understand this, they should be put in the loony bin.

Let's do a check list.

Special SFX and Action scenes: Brilliant

Acting quality: Absolute garbage. Undeniable

Humour: Err...what humour? OK if you have ADHD, are a teenager with ADHD or one of those "bro" dick heads I can understand how you'd find it funny.

Story/Plot: Err...what?

Annoyance factor: Off the charts.

Cheese factor: Off the charts.

Ruination of one of my favourite actors (John Turturro): Off the charts.

Last edited:
Not one of the greatest of all time, but still, the Transformers series is, overall, pretty cool. There have been worse film adaptations (Eragon....*shudder*)

Not one of the greatest of all time, but still, the Transformers series is, overall, pretty cool. There have been worse film adaptations (Eragon....*shudder*)

Hey man that's cool. And I agree, there has been much worse adaptations.

I liked the first Transformers. But the second one? It's just, just...ahhh even thinking about it gives me a head ache.

when the news was posted that TFROTF will be comming in bluray disc, it was the Batman fanboys that complained the most. TF3 will be filmed soon so goodluck. Majority always wins that's why we have democracy, those who coplain are the biggest losers, I mean what will you ever get out of complaining? And I'm sure you can do a better movie than Bay can.....=/

I'm not a Batman fanboy and I'm not complaining.

I'm just saying that TF2 is trash. Every single thing other than the SFX and action scenes is absolute dog ****. How can this be denied? How can someone tell me that the acting was good and keep a straight face? How can someone tell me the "humour" was actually funny and not be a a few spanners short of a tool box?

And people making ridiculous statements like "Transformers 2 is one of the greatest movies of our time" just shows that you do not have a scooby doo.

Transformers 2 was hardly the worst film of the year... not even close. If there was ever a poster child for lack of integrity in a film, lack of "art" factor, poor plot and acting: it's X-Men Origin's: Wolverine. You guys think Transformers 2 was bad, imagine how bad it would have been if Fox produced it (the studio not the actress). Freaking aye!

^ The fansboys are sooooooooooo afraid that TF will top TDK in box office record so they will slander it every freakin' chance they'll get. I'm sure if Batman 3 will not make as good as TDK half of the fanboys will cry, maybe they'll kill someone like Ledger to get sympathy from the audience. It's fairly admirable Bats skills, wits and all, but seriously though, isn't it enough that it made 1 billion dollars. What nore could a fan ask for? Why trash every movie that scores some?

I'm not a Batman fanboy and I'm not complaining.

I'm just saying that TF2 is trash. Every single thing other than the SFX and action scenes is absolute dog ****. How can this be denied? How can someone tell me that the acting was good and keep a straight face? How can someone tell me the "humour" was actually funny and not be a a few spanners short of a tool box?

And people making ridiculous statements like "Transformers 2 is one of the greatest movies of our time" just shows that you do not have a scooby doo.

I, honestly, like this movie and thought some of it was very funny. You don't. So what?

I don't have ADHD and I'm not a 'bro' ********. Can you stop generalising? It just makes you come across as an ********. We all find different things funny.

I'm getting sick of this. Just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else has to agree with them. :cmad:

Although, I do agree that HULKSTER'04 is talking out of his arse. :woot:

Last edited:
I, honestly, like this movie and thought some of it was very funny. You don't. So what?

I don't have ADHD and I'm not a 'bro' ********. Can you stop generalising? It just makes you come across as an ********. We all find different things funny.

I'm getting sick of this. Just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else has to agree with them. :cmad:

Although, I do agree that HULKSTER'04 is talking out of his arse. :woot:

I agree with most of what you said. I don't have ADHD and enjoyed some of the humor. The issue that I and many others have with this movie is some of the content in the Transformers films should have no place in a Transformers movie. When I go to see these films all I ask for is cool action, great cgi, an okay story, and decent robot character development. I have no desire to see robots urinating, crying, dogs humping, robots with penises, robots who sound like Joe Pesci, robots that suffer from ADD, and numerous annoying human characters that not only hog screentime but, are played by actors who can't act if their lives depended on it.

I'm not saying you have to agree with me. I'm giving MY opinion that the "humour" in TF2 was not funny at all.

Two stupid, Jar Jar Binks level robots are really funny with their ghetto speak and their constant bickering! NOT

A robot humping Megan Fox's leg is hilarious! NOT

John Turturro showing us his ass is pant wettingly funny! NOT

Sam's mum acting like a ****ing ****** after eating some weed cakes is soooooo funny! NOT

I'm hoping you can answer me, Ace (nobody else seems to).

If you hate this movie so much why do you continue to come back here and talk about it? I'm not saying you can't, but I just don't understand the urge to do so.

I'm sorry about going off before, but it seemed to me that you were stating your opinion as fact. I was wrong.

Anyone who likes Deadpool can't be that big of an ********. :woot:

Last edited:
Because it's a review thread. So no one should come in here unless they have something good to say about it?

And when someone says that this movie is one of the greatest of our time, someone has to step in.

You can say that's his opinion all you want. But no, he is wrong, it's a simple as that.

If someone said...

"Steven Spielberg is a hack and has never made a good film in his life. But I can't be wrong because that's my opinion"

I would reply...

"No. You are DEAD wrong. You are a idiot"

The same applies here.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how the "humour" in this film is funny. ****ing Spongebob is funnier than this movie. A ****ing funeral is funnier than this movie.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how the acting this movie can be described as anything other than terrible.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how the plot of this movie can be described as anything other than terrible.

No one has done any of those things. It seems you are all blinded by the flashy SFX and action scenes which I admit are great. But considering who is directing and the budget for this movie, the SFX and action scenes should be a given, guaranteed. They are not an achievement.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you have to agree with me. I'm giving MY opinion that the "humour" in TF2 was not funny at all.

Two stupid, Jar Jar Binks level robots are really funny with their ghetto speak and their constant bickering! NOT

Sam's mum acting like a ****ing ****** after eating some weed cakes is soooooo funny! NOT
agreed funny how (i think his name was Devastator) had two huge balls but you never saw any of the other robots balls dangaling, another stupid scene Bay had to add in

Yea seriously why did he feel the need to do that? Who would actually find that funny? Even my little cousin who is 13 and a immature little sod thought that was stupid.

just sad. oh and yea didnt know pot brownies made you attack people :whatever:

:funny:

It's like Bay was trying to appeal to the stoner crowd...but what he obviously doesn't realize is that stoned people do not act like that, AT ALL.

It was like she was on a mix of coke, acid, mdma and meth or something.

I like talking about the boxoffice so I have to say this.

Transformers 3 is not going to do anywhere near as good as Transformers 2. I predict it pulls a Pirates 3. I think it's going to make less than 300mil domestically.

I agree with you on all of this except the John turturro scene which was shock value funny. However, the scene has no replay value because I have no desire to see a hairy man's ass ever again.

The only part of the film I thought was genuinely funny was when bumblebee shows up at Sam's college and the hot robot chick gets in his car.

Some of the other humor made me laugh only because it was so ridiculously stupid. Overall the humor in this movie was very annoying.

Because it's a review thread. So no one should come in here unless they have something good to say about it?

I never said that. People can say whatever they want.

All I mean is that I understand the inital reaction. You see a movie and than express your opinions about it. We all do it. What I don't understand Is WHY some people feel the need to continuously talk about something they don't like. That's all. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just asking a question. :yay:

Last edited:
So this movie is not intelligently funny huh? Just because you have a higher intellect and your definition of "funny" differs from most people doesn't mean you're always right. Now doesn't your individual ego stinks when you talk about what funny should be? I remember watching 3 stuges and when I saw 1 of them whack the other I thought that was funny(in simple layman's terms). Why is TF funny scenes stupid? I distinctly remembered 500 people in the movie house LOL when they saw DEVASTATOR's balls or that robot humping Megan Fox, so based on the majority I'd have to say you're wrong, but yes you are entitled to give your opinion. And when I say "1 of the greatest movies of all time" I have over 3 billion people's opinion to back it up plus a box office record. What's so wrong about the plot? 17000 years ago there was primitive man..................Bay just had to slip TF's history there to make the connection, you'd be an idiot if you can't figure that out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"