Transformers The Game!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by The Guardian, Mar 1, 2007.

1. nosebleed. Registered

2. Masut Registered

I did a games course a couple years ago and my lecturer was the lead background and lighting artist on that Transformers game, pretty cool guy. The school was in the Atari building itself. I haven't played that PS2 game but apparently it's quite good.

3. Nathan Registered

You should try it. The landscapes are breathtaking, you'll need quite some time to cross the lands, in the Movie game you'll crossed the city in a matter of seconds, a minute at most.

The boss battles are just extremely fun, you'll have to fight an aircraft carrier that transforms into a giant Transformer at one point. And great customization with Mini-cons. Adding firepower, the ability to fly or enhance your defense, etc.

4. Avangarde Avan a Good Time

Thats just to funny for its own good, after all the b***hing about bionicle comparisons back in the early days of this board it makes it worth it.

5. Cth Registered

So close to finishing it 100%.. I still need to get the JUMP skill on two or three boards which is tough (without any tall buildings sufficient enough to get it) and the EVIL skill on SS's level.

Add in about 4 energon cubes and I'll be done :D

6. Nathan Registered

Are you actually having fun?

7. The Guardian Forever In Darkness

I HAVE 100% OF THE AUTOBOTS CAMPAIGN DONE, NOW I'M IN THE BEGINNING OF THE DECEPTICON'S CAMPAIGN, IT'S A FUN GAME!!!:D:up::trans:

8. The Guardian Forever In Darkness

YEAH, IF I GET FRUSTRATED OR BORED, I TAKE IT OUT ON THE MILITARY!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

YAY, MY 2000TH POST, JUST THINK, IT ONLY TOOK ME SEVEN YEARS,:( AT THIS RATE I'LL GET A BIGGER AVATAR BY THE TIME I'M 80, BY THEN I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE IT ANYWAY!!!:rolleyes::oldrazz::D

9. Nathan Registered

I played the game yesterday again for about 10-15 minutes, because I felt like trashing some stuff. For some reason it didn't make fun at all. Partially it's because weapons have pretty much no effect on drones. I just want to shoot some drones to hell, but this game won't let me.

10. Cth Registered

Yup, especially since my 3 month old daughter seems to be enjoying it just as much.

She talks to the screen and bounces all over the place when I'm playing it.

No other game except for that one.

11. MetaToast Guest

I bought this game with the idea that I wasn't going to get a GTA type of game in the sense that I could play it for hours and hours and hours and still be having fun. I've completed a good portion of the game but do find myself just not really into it anymore. I mainly play it now just to mess around with the Bots transformations and to blow stuff up.

12. Avangarde Avan a Good Time

Different strokes for different folks.

13. Grievous General of the Droid Army

I never played that Bionicle game is it any good?

14. greenknight Registered

Yes, even it`s repetive sometimes, it`s a good game.

greenknight

15. Grievous General of the Droid Army

the Trans. game needed better free rome.

16. TheGary Registered

I need help! I'm on the Blackout mission where you have to find those green box things, 5 of them, when there are many buildings, and I keep dying before I get past 3. How do I find health? It's frusterating.

17. tekken Registered

shoot down helicopters and u should find some health.

i think the game is fun. but the cube collecting is sorta gayy. i wish there was some kind of code to get all of them cuz it's no fun collecting those things. the missions are fun though.

did anyone play the armada game? that was actually really fun. u could play it 3rd person, first person shooter, or drive around. it had really fast transformations, and u could transform in the air. the only bad thing about it is that u cant play as the decepticons, and there are only 3 autobots u can be. but the gameplay itself is freakin' awesome. i kinda wish this is how the movie game would be like...but w/e. it isnt too bad.

18. Grievous General of the Droid Army

shoot down helicopters,when they blow up a health box will fall down.

19. The Guardian Forever In Darkness

HELLO DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!:oldrazz: I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED 100% OF THE GAME, YAY ME, LOL!!!:oldrazz: IT'S A FUN GAME, NOTHING TOO SPECTACULAR, BUT IT IS FUN TO PLAY AS G1 PRIME AND MEGS, OLD SCHOOL BABY!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

20. millennium movies Registered

I only played the game twice. Right now it's collecting dust on my bookshelf. I only got the the first Jazz mission.

21. Cth Registered

Ok I need a little help here..

I'm 99% done (well 97%) .. I only need to get the JUMP skill for Jazz's level (which, I can only do as Optimus having beaten the Autobot level)

The problem is, there's no buildings tall enough to transform off of, and the jumps don't work with Optimus as well (I can only get 4 symbols out of 5 no matter where I try jumping)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I suppose I can try to replay the level to see if it'll let me use Jazz again.

22. Grievous General of the Droid Army

yeah I have not played it too much but if you want to beat Jazz's jump skill level you need to replay the level that you get to play as him.

23. TheGary Registered

Okay. I figured the helicopter thing out. Thanks for the replies though. However, there's something I'm REALLY stuck on. Shockwave... I can't seem to hurt him at all. He's a giant turret thing destroying the city, but I can't seem to get past his shield. What do I do?

24. Grievous General of the Droid Army

to tell you the truth I have not played that level in awhile and I forgot but I'll play it later today and let you know.

25. Tempest19 Registered

At the final battle in the Decepticons, just stuck on the Bumblebee drive through the tunnels with explosion level. I always bump into something and can't move in time on the third or forth tunnel.