Transformers Transformers The Game!!!

They dodge when I throw stuff at them. I'll just have to wait until they stop, like Ironhide. Thanks.

The infinite ammo cheat is so useless. It's not like the weapons help at all against bosses or the majority of the drones.
Which is just stupidity. I don't understand why they bothered with weapons in the first place if they're useless against other robots. What's the point? That is one of the very many disappointing things about this game. A street pole is damaging, but Ironhide's cannons are not.

I'm hoping the Decepticon campaign is a bit more fun. I really haven't enjoyed the Autobot side so far.

I found that in the first level with Ironhide his gun was rather effective against the red Drones.

This piece of **** game is so frustrating and annoying it just gets me in a bad mood. But I keep playing it, because.... well, I don't know why. I love transformers and want to finish it. But god damn, they screwed this up. The more I play the game the more I hate it. But with the movies success I really hope they can cough up som better games in the future. The movie was worth waiting over 20 years for, but I can not say the same about the game.

Ohh well, back to beating the crap out of Ironhide.

People are mad at the game because its Challenging and not a breeze.

...Well, I just got it for Wii and I'm totally addicted already on the Shockwave chapter.

It is a breeze if you know what you are doing. I beat the game in two days. And the reason I am mad at it is because it plain sucks.

No, but it probably just sucks as bad as all other console versions. The driving is probably still horrible, the weapons still have almost no effect on the majority of drones and bosses, missions are still repetitive, etc.

Driving is actually pretty good as you use the sensitive Wiimote.

Levels haven't gotten repettive yet.

Ironhide's guns seem to work well on drones (He is weapons expert his should work best)

but then again I'm only on the Stop Shockwave from destroying the city level.

Tell us again what you think of it once you've finished the game.

After I finished it, I continued to play it for a couple of hours to unlocked G1 Prime and Megatron and now it's collecting dust.

im stuck on chapter 2 on the ps2 version, gotta get to the car lot before the drones, to get to sam, any pointers?

Please?

People are mad at the game because its Challenging and not a breeze.

...Well, I just got it for Wii and I'm totally addicted already on the Shockwave chapter.
I found alot of the levels to be easy.

Alright then Grievous, help a brotha out.
On both the 'bots and 'cons, I'm about 30% through. I am the points in both where it's Prime vs. Megs. How do I beat both as each other?

On both the 'bots and 'cons, I'm about 30% through. I am the points in both where it's Prime vs. Megs. How do I beat both as each other?
are you wanting to know how to beat Prime as Mega and Mega as Prime, because I did not really get what you were saying sorry.

as Prime, throw cars in Megatron...when he reacts...attack him.
as Megatron...well...I just did the same.

I'm going to rent this right now, I'm tired from football practice and been wanting to try this game out for a while now.

I got the game yesterday an' was at first pretty impressed by it...after finishing it today though i gotta say i'm disappointed to say the least. Although initially it was fun, I soon got bored by it...the levels were too easy and too repetitive, just another mediocre movie game like Spider-man 3 :csad::down I was just left wanting more from it as it could've been brilliant.

Well...played this pile of garbage yesterday...what a waste of an awesome movie license, I actually thought Travelers Tales might pull it off, what with the dopeness of the Lego Star Wars games, but this game is sheer, pure garbage.

Pick up the oldish PS2 'armarda' game instead if anyones looking for a decent TF game, worth it for the battle against Tidlewave alone.

Ugh, this was perfection compared to Armada.. yikes I hated that game.

Is the Transformers Movie game any good? I heard mixed things.

Its alright, not really worth a buy IMO but its a good time waster for 2-4 days. Destroying buildings and environments don't get boring to me especially with Starscream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"