Transformers Transformers The Game!!!

Okay. I figured the helicopter thing out. Thanks for the replies though. However, there's something I'm REALLY stuck on. Shockwave... I can't seem to hurt him at all. He's a giant turret thing destroying the city, but I can't seem to get past his shield. What do I do?

From what I remember, throw cars at him till he goes to the next location in Helicopter form.

That's okay. I figured it out. It took awhile, but I figured it out. You just have to throw stuff at him. Then he turns into a robot, and you hit him with melee attacks a few times, and then he turns into a Helicopter. You have to follow it to where it goes and he'll be transformed into a robot again. Hit him a few times until he turns back into a helicopter and moves to a new location and then do the same thing. After a few hits, he should be down.

Now I'm stuck on Starscream's level where you have to protect both Brawl and Bonecrusher. I can do it for awhile, but then I get to these electric things that won't die. They're like tanks, and I can't blow them up. What do I do?

EDIT: Thanks FigmanJ. Didn't see your reply when I posted this.

At the final battle in the Decepticons, just stuck on the Bumblebee drive through the tunnels with explosion level. I always bump into something and can't move in time on the third or forth tunnel.

Don't panic :)

There's an achievement for going through the tunnel without boost, so it's possible.

If you need to, fire a missile or so as you're leaving to clear your path.

I did it the first time using boost and got to the last tunnel before hitting the wall like you describe.

Went back and did it without boost and had no problem once I started firing missles :D

fire missles? Got it, going to go beat it now. Lol. thanks for the advice, I never thought of using missiles before.

EDIT: Just beat the level. :up:

I'm one energon cube away from finishing the game 100% :D

The first level (Bumblebee) no less. Argh.

I'm one energon cube away from finishing the game 100% :D

The first level (Bumblebee) no less. Argh.

Yeah, that first level was definitely the toughest to find all the cubes in...took me a good hour to get the last one, and where it ended up being, I could have sworn I had already checked. Still, as frustrating as that was, what a great f-ing game!

Now I'm stuck on Barricade's level where you're chasing after Jazz. I can never get to a certain checkpoint in time. It's always narrowed down to 1 second. And yes, I used Nitro and didn't crash. Or am I missing the whole point of the level? Someone please help me!

Okay. I got it. Apparently I WAS doing it wrong. I thought I was supposed to go through all the light things before time ran out, but it appears those were just there to give me more time, while my main objective was to damage Jazz in car mode.

However, I'm REALLY stuck this time. I'm against Ironhide and I'm Blackout. I got rid of all the drones, and I got Ironhide's health bar to show, but I can't get close to him. What now?

Okay. I got it. Apparently I WAS doing it wrong. I thought I was supposed to go through all the light things before time ran out, but it appears those were just there to give me more time, while my main objective was to damage Jazz in car mode.

However, I'm REALLY stuck this time. I'm against Ironhide and I'm Blackout. I got rid of all the drones, and I got Ironhide's health bar to show, but I can't get close to him. What now?

Once you knock him down, be sure to throw him down an alleyway, it'll make navigating easier.

Also, be careful none of the drones get "stuck" near him.

In other words, knock Ironhide down, throw him down an alleyway if possible and then hightail it across the map via transforming.

You have to defeat multiple waves of drones before you can take on Ironhide again. You have to beat 3 waves or something, so don't forget about the helicopters who will whittle away your health.. shoot em to get more health.

But how do you knock him down? That's my question. I can't get close to him without him throwing me backwards and taking a huge chunk of my health.

is this game any good?

Don't waste your money buying it. It's super repetitive, not to mention super lame. Sure it has some cool things, but this is just your average rushed movie-licensed game. The suck.

Rent it if your that curious.

Don't waste your money buying it. It's super repetitive, not to mention super lame. Sure it has some cool things, but this is just your average rushed movie-licensed game. The suck.

Rent it if your that curious.

thats why im never buying a movie game again after having bought Wolverines revenge -_-

PS ur never online!

thats why im never buying a movie game again after having bought Wolverines revenge -_-

What're you talking about?! Wolverines Revenge wasn't a "Movie Game", as it wasn't based on the movie's plot. It was Licensed as a movie game, but it wasn't really as bad. That X-Men game they released when X-Men 3 came out was horrible. Wolverine's Revenge was actually fun and challenging, unlike MOST movie games.

And Transformers isn't that bad either. I probably should have waited until it went down it price, but I'm not mad that I bought it. It's still a fun game.

But how do you knock him down? That's my question. I can't get close to him without him throwing me backwards and taking a huge chunk of my health.

Wait for him to run past you the first time. Lock onto him and wait until he stops.

When he does, run in and pummel him. Once he's down, chase after him, and pick him up to toss him for more damage.

Gordon FKing Bennett!!!

I've bought the game this morning and have reached the level where Jazz is getting the c**p beaten out of him and as Ironhide you have to help him.

I've reached the point where Ironhide is up against the Cement mixer drone by the highway but i can't seem to be able to make a dent in him:cmad:

HOW DO I KILL THAT MOFO????

please..........

Throw something at him. Then when he's down, throw him. I think that's how you beat him.

The big problem is that i can't see ***** and when i've tried picking him up it won't let me

Maybe throwing stuff at him is enough. Try to use the lock-on button as well.

Got it... I've now hit Soundwave... And i'm going to leave it for a bit

some codes..

Enter at the menu that has campaign and bonus features listed:

G1 Megatron
Down, Left, Left, Down, Right, Right, Up

G1 Optimus
Down, Right, Left, Up, Down, Down, Left

Infinite Ammo.
Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down

Infinite Health - Invincibility
Left, Left, Up, Left, Right, Down, Right

Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right: No vehicle's running on the street and no tank's/cop's attack

down, down, up, up, right, right, right:Robovision Optimus Prime skin

Right, down, left, left, down, up, up :Starscream G1 skin

left, up, down, down, left, up, right Jazz G1 skin

Down, Up, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Down Unlock All Mission

Right, Up,Up,Down, Right, Left,Left Unlocks Bonus Cybertron Autobot And Cybertron Decepticon Missions.

:trans:

The infinite ammo cheat is so useless. It's not like the weapons help at all against bosses or the majority of the drones.

I'm at the part as Blackout wher I fight Ironhide. I do OK with the waves of drones, but I have a problem with the little guys that put their shoulder down and run at you. How do you beat them?

Either wait till they are standing still and attack them from behind, or throw something at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"