Trust

Whoops :O

ipzl90.jpg
Take this, hunter! I want to share with you my favoritest video of all time:

Thanks guys for all the feedback and compliments, it makes it more fun to write :):up:

Coming soon........Broken Pieces....12/11/07

So November is the real start date? Great, thanks for the notice hunter and can't wait. :up:

do you plan out your whole stories beforehand, or do you just go off a general idea of what you want to do and go from there?

do you plan out your whole stories beforehand, or do you just go off a general idea of what you want to do and go from there?

With something like this i have a rough outline and it grows as i write since it's pretty heavy on black comedy, with the more serious stories i have the story in my head and the dialogue is enlarged as i write.

She picked up the Uzi and blew a hole in the roof of the shop, she then grabbed a rope and threw it up, she climbed onto the shop roof and started off across the rooftops, she reached Bagephil in a matter of 30 seconds and saw him laying down in position directly in line with the shop on the same side, she tried to sneak up on him but a tile on the roof broke under foot and BP spun around, he went for his glock but SML reached hers first and fired a shot, it hit him in the hand, he dropped the gun.... but she was out of ammo, he went to regain his gun, she'd never reach him in time. she knew there was only one chance.....

She pressed the clip release catch and the clip fell put of the gun, as it dropped she kicked it directly at BP, it lodged in his forhead and he slumped dead.

:cmad: WTF... I'd never go out like that!??!! :woot:

Awesome story Hunter, it was an honor to die in your story. :o

Thanks guys for all the feedback and compliments, it makes it more fun to write :):up:

Coming soon........Broken Pieces....12/11/07

:up: Can't wait.

"Trust 1.5: Fran Returns!"

Great job, hunter. :up: Awesome stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon