• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man Turn Kirsten into MJ

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
Alot of people don't like Kirsten Dunst as MJ and think that she's ugly. So this is a thread for everyone to manip Kirsten into the real MaryJaneWatson without recasting her.

Its really simple. Give her back her red hair from Spiderman and have her eat on set. The biggest problem was that she looked really thin, had blond hair(making her look sickly) and frankly she never smiled(which made her seem unappealing).

not a bad idea for a thread. i might take a stab at it.

"We're gonna need a bigger make up department".

She was fine for me in Spidey 1. The way she looked and her personality. Give her it back and get rid of the ginger whinger we've had to put up with for two films. I want her red and bubbly. And where the f*** did those boobs go? Apart from south, they look smaller too. Chicken fillets are needed please.

She was gorgeous in the first Spidey...oh what happened?

"We're gonna need a bigger make up department".

LOL :up: Make up HELL.. CGI her!

*hears theme to six million dollar man tv show in head.. "We can build her better than she was before..."

Dunst is what she is.... she isn't going to turn into comic book MJ overnight... all the manips in the world won't change that. OFCOURSE she looked good in SM1... she was 18... what girl doesn't look good when they are 18? Just accept it and move on.

Last edited:
Made this a while ago. I think it's the perfect look for MJ

newMJ2.jpg

Made this a while ago. I think it's the perfect look for MJ

newMJ2.jpg

Oh god no... you just made Dunst look worse.

NO NO!...

Achieve this again... and we are good to go!

kirsten_dunst.jpg

KirstenDunst-GetOverIt-hkb1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Give her food, and fire her personal stylists from the staff(I believe she preferred they worked for her on the film after the first movie); hire good stylists instead.

I wasn't feeling the hair in SM3... it was a wig right? I mean it looked good... but it wasn't MJ... maybe cut it a little shorter this time. A little more read. Definitely not like that manip up there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"