The Kirsten Dunst/Mary Jane Watson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many reports claimed that Kirsten Dunst was couped at the the famed Cirque Lodge in Utah, but apparently that’s not so. Kirsten was spotted on Easter Sunday having brunch with her mom and two other unidentified people at the Olema Farm House restaurant in northern Marin County, Calif.

While there, she did not touch a drop of alcohol during the two-hour meal. The diners told E! News,

"She looked normal, happy and healthy. Her face was full, and she looked like she was very relaxed. Her mom paid the bill."

A close pal of Kirsten also says that she’s been struggling with depression and other issues…to the point where she is seriously considering selling her L.A. home and moving away in order regroup herself.

Yeah, her body was top notch too. Now she's all dried up. I hope that she's put a little more meat on her bones now.

My god, she was such a B-I-T-C-H in that flick! Selfish, whiny, insecure and a total **** to go along with it.

But I suppose then, we might as well blame all shrill, almost plastic like performances on the screenplay instead of the way the actors interpret it on-screen.

Post rehab Kirsten Dunst and Ryan Gosling were reportedly getting cozy at trendy NY eatery Freemans on Saturday afternoon.

According to an eyewitness, "They were definitely acting like they were on a date. They lingered there for hours and were both dressed kind of shabby."

Gosling and Dunst are in the NYC shooting the movie All Good Things.

Kirsten Dunst As Mary Jane Watson pin-up by Diego Maia
1005456hm9.jpg

WOW, that's amazing. Too bad it's wasted on Dunst.

Yeah, she's a purdy lady. Quite, in fact

She looks pretty good now.:up:
dunstshops.jpg

Kirsten Dunst has been keeping a low profile in NYC since leaving rehab just a few weeks ago, and yesterday was more of the same with a trek out jeans shopping. Their choice of store was a little more chic than the Utah Target. Since filming has started on her new movie All Good Things, Kirsten will have a little less time to hit the shops, but that's a small price to pay when it means spending more time on set with a hot costar like Ryan Gosling.

My god, she was such a B-I-T-C-H in that flick! Selfish, whiny, insecure and a total **** to go along with it.

But I suppose then, we might as well blame all shrill, almost plastic like performances on the screenplay instead of the way the actors interpret it on-screen.

In Spider-Man 3? I thought her performance was quite good. How extreme do you want MJ to be? She's not Lois Lane, ya know. Btw, where was she a **** at in the movie?

Tsk, tsk..

Kirsten Dunst checked herself into rehab just a few months ago, but the actress has already resumed her hard-partying ways.

The NY Daily News is reporting that Dunst's sobriety may be slipping.
"Recently rehabbed Kirsten Dunst partied hard last week for her 26th birthday at Bowery Electric, the new rock bar that has taken over the space of creepy voyeur haven Remote Lounge.

We can't say for sure what the newly sober Dunst was consuming, but spies say the actress looked a lot worse for the wear as she tumbled out on to the street hours after midnight, with girlfriends gripping her arm."

Well, this gig didn't last too long.:o

Miu Miu is kissing Kirsten Dunst goodbye and saying bienvenue to Vanessa Paradis(Johnny Depp's girlfriend), who will be the brand's new face for the upcoming fall campaign. Miu Miu has once again tapped Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott to photograph the ads. A company spokeswoman declined to comment.

Eh...I think shes a hotter blonde than red head. she probably would have done a better job as gwen.

They should have used Gwen instead of Mj. because really she was Gwen version 2.0 in the movies.

....and you really can't blame Dunst for the writing...

She's depressed Reese Witherspoon has her ex wrapped up around her finger.

She's depressed Reese Witherspoon has her ex wrapped up around her finger.
Oh please, all celebs pass themselves around like ****es, jumpin' from one celeb to the next. If that's the case, all of Hollywood is depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"