The Kirsten Dunst/Mary Jane Watson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I need REHAB.

...Or should I say, that expensive Paradise vacation that these celebs go to called rehab. I've got about 28 dollars in the bank, do you think they'll take me in?

They take about anybody in Rehab now days. I think Celebs go just for a vacation. :woot:

Most celebs just act crazy for attention & so their name can be in the news every few seconds.

As reported yesterday, Kirsten Dunst checked into the Cirque Logdge for rehab. Even though her reps previously insisted to PageSix last week that she was “fine” even though the website reported that she was “on the verge of a breakdown.”

Apparently, stories of Kirsten’s “erratic, bizarre behavior” have been around for quite some time. A friend of the gawky actress told P6,

"She is awful with her liquor. She is always wasted at the Roosevelt or the Chateau Marmont. She runs around and hides in bushes and laughs. After she broke up with Jake [Gyllenhaal], her head kind of reeled off. Kirsten is not in a good place right now."
You gotta be ****ing kidding me...Is there any more quality celebs that don't waste themselves every 5 seconds.:whatever:

There are some celebrities that watch themselves & don't let the fame go to their heads but a lot of them don't seem to care.

Personally, I wish Kirsten the best. I was sad to hear this. :csad:

It's sad that basically another hot celeb's career bites the dust. I just pray that she doesn't end up like Brittany Spears. *shudders*

Kirsten has always been a airhead. We should have known she was drinking.

So now it's Eva Mendes, Kirsten Dunst and....they come in threes. I'm thinking Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus isn't on drugs. It's not right to accuse a child of being on drugs.

That was sarcasm, obviously.

After cutting it off with "Brokeback" boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal, Kirsten allegedly got spun up in a web of partying with alcohol and drugs, and finally checked herself into a Utah treatment center, according to Us. Apparently, Jake is an old soul and was not attracted to Kirsten's Hollywood lifestyle, which some sources say led to their split in 2005.

Things then got worse for the 25-year-old rising star. While on location, Kirsten would always go out with the cast and crew and encourage others to keep drinking. Nothing like old school peer pressure.

0225_kristen_dunst_bauer_griffin.jpg

Kirsten taking a break from rehab & shopping at Target this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"