The Kirsten Dunst/Mary Jane Watson Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood is depressed. You have all these celebs doing crazy-ass stuff, getting married and divorced within the space of mere weeks, signing up to do crappy reality tv shows, getting arrested for drink driving and all sorts. 70% of hollywood (if not more) have gone into or are going into rehab and thats during the past 15 years. Depressed? More like opressed.

Yet, we as a society can't seem to get enough of them. So what does that make us?

Kirsten Dunst out and about in L.A. (4/9)

gallerymainkikidunstsee.jpg

....:o

GOOOD GOD!

All the makeup in the world couldnt save that woman!

UGH.

Kirsten Dunst attened the opening night of the Hollyshorts festival on Thursday (Aug. 6, 2009) night in LA. Kirsten was on hand to present her film Welcome, after actually premiering it nearly two years ago.

kristendutodd58062363ma.jpg

8964691110preview.jpg

8964690810preview.jpg

Why do people complain about her?

If Gwen was in the first movie,a large majority would complain about MJ not being in,and see Gwen and go

"who is she...wheres the ginger the lass that we all know?"

BTW...I cant and dont fancy Kirsten. She looks exactly like my 13 year old cousin. So its wrong for me,lol.

Kirsten looks better in that last picture but she needs to eat something. She's all skin and bones. :csad:

I've always been in two minds about Kirsten Dunst. She's clearly not the right actress to be playing the comic book Mary Jane Watson but, then again, she was clearly the right actress to be playing the Gwen Stacyfied version we got in the movies.

As for her looks, I can't say she's gorgeous and I can't say she's ugly. She's just somewhere in between. Personally I don't think it matters that much. I mean, if you were casting on looks alone, you'd cast Megan Fox who does look like MJ. The only problem is, do you want someone who can't act just because she's "hot" and looks like the character?

I never saw any problem with Kirsten Dunst as MJ....and I don't think I ever will.

I agree, she is not ugly. Some of you guys...wow. Like, she's not like amazingly perfect hot, but she's pretty.
As for the pics of celebrities walking in the streets, they usually aren't good.

Sad to see this thread die... once upon a time it was bustling with Kirsten lovers. I found a clip of Kirsten in a movie that's coming out in 2012 called "Melancholia". It's a weird clip imo but a man puts his head in between her boobs at one point so it's a worthy watch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n-V1w3P1EhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"