TV Guide - Behind The Scenes - S7 (Spoilers)

JcSVFan

Civilian
Reaction score
This clip shows a brief behind-the scenes bit of action from "Cure" and a brief interview with Laura Vandervoort and Dean Cane. (even a quick Chloe clip at the beginning--tho I believe that's old footage) :D

http://svfan.com/content/view/72/28/

Thanks. I'll get a download version later. Problem is, the only way I get TV guide channel is with that stupid scrolly thing at the bottom, and my normal WMV encoder doesn't crop well like my FlashVideo encoder does. So maybe in a day or so.

Thanks. I'll get a download version later. Problem is, the only way I get TV guide channel is with that stupid scrolly thing at the bottom, and my normal WMV encoder doesn't crop well like my FlashVideo encoder does. So maybe in a day or so.
Hey, don't sweat it. It was a fun watch, short though it was. Cain *and* Welling in the same scene? That was great! :D

Thanks JcSV! That is so appreciated!!! :heart:

How can you get Dean Cains name wrong?

LOL, sorry. Easy at 1AM on little sleep I guess :D. Fixed. And Thank you.

Welling's voice sounds deeper than last year. :)

And I thought Dean Cain was supposed to have a goatee?

Thanks Jc & what I wonder is in Smallville is Laura wearing make up. She looks very bleh in Smallville compared to how she looked at say Comic Con. I wonder if Make up is killing her :wow:

Nice Find Jc!! I can't wait to see Tom go up against Dean:woot:

Yeah that was great. Thanks Jc. Tom and Dean together. Woohoo!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser is looking more doubtful. :cwink:

i still think it's pretty turd that he didn't get a better role in the smallville ethos...

but i guess if a doctor/scientist is good enough for christopher, it's good enough for dean...

i still think it's pretty turd that he didn't get a better role in the smallville ethos...

but i guess if a doctor/scientist is good enough for christopher, it's good enough for dean...

some think he may be revealed to be
Vandal Savage

Why does Dean deserve a better role exactly?

If he is that immortal guy then there will be unlimited possibilities for him to return :woot:

Nah. Even immortals can be killed. If not killed, they will live forever, but there are always loopholes. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"