10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending should be Clark "shirt ripping" and a quick glimpse of Superman flying. Then the it should zoom out from T.V and a nerdy with a Superman shirt yelling ,"WTF!!!".

He should be holding a Superman doll in one hand and an inhaler in the other.

I've said for a long time and I still think they're going to have an ending like Superman Secret Origins. Superman/Lex at LexCorp, Superman/Lois on the roof of the Daily Planet, then Superman flying off.

Prison Mike don't even joke about that.

Yeah, it will so be Perry White.

Our flashforward scenes will be;

-Chloe reading a "Smallville" comic to her kid (doesn't this spoil his identity though?)
-Green Arrow running across rooftops in Star City
-a daily, pun intended, day at The Daily Planet with Lois, Jimmy (?), and Perry screaming about a headline...
-A "new" threat is happening and we see Clark go to the rooftop and fly off.

I'm crossing my fingers that we get a Michael McKean cameo in the finale.

I'm crossing my fingers that we get a Michael McKean cameo in the finale.

His wife is Martha, so it would be easy as hell for him to stop by for a day of filming...

me too we never knew if he was up there on set the days annette returned to shoot her stuff. But man really hope he did come and shoot a scene.

Yeah, it will so be Perry White.

Our flashforward scenes will be;

-Chloe reading a "Smallville" comic to her kid (doesn't this spoil his identity though?)
-Green Arrow running across rooftops in Star City
-a daily, pun intended, day at The Daily Planet with Lois, Jimmy (?), and Perry screaming about a headline...
-A "new" threat is happening and we see Clark go to the rooftop and fly off.
Would all that be in the first 5 minutes?

I still think the episode will start with Chloe reading the comic, and that'll lead into a look back at the series in a way similar to the "Previously on Smallville".

Would all that be in the first 5 minutes?

I still think the episode will start with Chloe reading the comic, and that'll lead into a look back at the series in a way similar to the "Previously on Smallville".

I see (and have always hoped we got) these flashforwards as a "bookend" to the series, almost as a faux "Next time on, (Smallville) Superman...".

I'm think the Chloe scene will be before the theme song. Possibly with some flashbacks. Like Lex hitting Clark with the car and Kents finding Clark.

ya i could see that happening. speaking of which if and most likely will have previously on smallville. Who do you guys hope does it. For me it has to be tom wellingg or michael rosenbaum doing it.

Also, I hope we get a trademark Smallville 2 characters having a discussion while both are looking into the camera.

ya i could see that happening. speaking of which if and most likely will have previously on smallville. Who do you guys hope does it. For me it has to be tom wellingg or michael rosenbaum doing it.

Of course it's Tom, isn't it obvious. Confirmed by Kryptonsite.

What exactly would you have us do? Aside from...thinking.

I hope it's Tom or Schneider and I wouldn't mind if it was Stamp.

oh really i didnt know ksite confirmed tom will be doing the finale prevouisly on deal.

I'm think the Chloe scene will be before the theme song. Possibly with some flashbacks. Like Lex hitting Clark with the car and Kents finding Clark.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Personally, if that were the case, I would love to see them continue the comic theme by showing those scene as a comic, kinda like how Spider-Man 2 started with Alex Ross drawings of scenes from the first film.

well i was just asking folks opinion on who they wanted, as i said i didnt know it was already reported elsewhere. been busy yesterday/today with work. so been trying to catch up with everything from yesterday/today.

I'd have you all staring at your screen blank.

aemghx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back