10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming superman is what will defeat Darksied, through this season they have constanly talked about Clark becoming a symbol of hope for people. Its giving te people hope is the key to removing the omega symbols from people skulls, that's how Clark will save earth. With the omega symbols gone it's going to weaken Darksied and force back apoklips. You can't do that with just a 2 mins shot of him the suit. Like I said I can see about 15 mins of superman

Just what I would personally like. I don't see what's wrong since the show has spent ten years leading up to this.

Makes most sense with how there talking about lining the cannon up withs established

The promos are still wicked sweet to watch over and over again. also the chch one was pretty nice. There is sure going to be some wicked cool moments in the finale. Which i cant wait to see them all play out and all that. As for the chloe thing i doubt the show will end saying the whole thing was just a comicbook and not real. Plus reading new interview with souders and peterson from two different places.

IT just seems like its just a future scene probably set a good 10+ yrs from present smallville days. Were chloe and if this is her kid she is reading the story of SUPERMAN beginings. Were as as superman been doing saves for yrs probably got his adventures adapted into tv shows/films/books in the show's universe. With of course probably certain details left up to the imagination of the readers/viewers.

also like others said it could just be another superman homage, like how superman the movie started with a comic book thing. I dont think they would pull a st. elswhere's ending for smallville. It would not serve any purpose to do that. So cant wait for friday to come. I am waiting for the days and hrs to tick down and down.

I think they need at least a good 15 minutes of him in the suit.

I'd love to see that, but I doubt that'll happen. If they did that, though, people would be re-watching it every hour for a month.

I'd love to see that, but I doubt that'll happen. If they did that, though, people would be re-watching it every hour for a month.

Agreed, I don't think it even needs to be a 15 minute fight scene with him the suit. He can come out to the public and give them a speech, then go see Lex while floating outside of his office.

The Chloe reading the comic book scene just sounds like it's her in the future reading it to her son. A friend of mine had a theory that maybe she is WAY into the future due to the Legion Ring. (This of course if the Ring comes into play in the finale in some sort of way since there's no LR around at the moment)

I think the SHOT their talking about is the entire cast (Martha, Jonathan, Lois, Oliver, Chloe, and even Lex [BLACKOUT]Since they make it seem like he is supporting of Clark in his own way[/BLACKOUT]) looking up as Superman is taking off/flying. I also think given the timeline. Clark will be Superman for the last thirty minutes of the show.

SOoooooooooooo looking forward to this =p I just wish the promos were up in HD on YouTube, not just crappy cam quality =p (though that's better than nothing).

I dont think they would pull a st. elswhere's ending for smallville. It would not serve any purpose to do that.

As I said in an earlier post, Smallville should end with a nod back to the Season 6 episode Labrynth. The entire series should be Clark in that mental institution along with John Jones as a fellow inmate, and that he has imagined everything based on his own delusions which have drawn from Chloe, his sole visitor, having been reading stories to him from this comic named Smallville. Parts of Labrynth would've been the only true episode of reality because in that one Clark would've been temporarily coming out of his delusion, but slipped back into it since as believing the fantasy was more hopeful for him than believing the reality of being a mental patient.

At least a twist ending like this would have people talking about it for years to come.

As I said in an earlier post, Smallville should end with a nod back to the Season 6 episode Labrynth. The entire series should be Clark in that mental institution along with John Jones as a fellow inmate, and that he has imagined everything based on his own delusions which have drawn from Chloe, his sole visitor, having been reading stories to him from this comic named Smallville. Parts of Labrynth would've been the only true episode of reality because in that one Clark would've been temporarily coming out of his delusion, but slipped back into it since as believing the fantasy was more hopeful for him than believing the reality of being a mental patient.

At least a twist ending like this would have people talking about it for years to come.
Really? Really? There was nothing ambiguous about Labyrinth.

The ending should be Clark "shirt ripping" and a quick glimpse of Superman flying. Then the it should zoom out from T.V and a nerdy with a Superman shirt yelling ,"WTF!!!".

with all the stuff we are getting. We definately have to be getting superman/suit/flying more then a few seconds. But cant wait for friday to come. Long next few days to go. But so cant wait to see how it all plays out. Also i was wondering has any one gotten issues with making a post some times. where you write a post and click the reply button but then it goes to the advance post thing and says you didnt type a long enough post. Even if you wrote alot of stuff? Been happening to me a bunch of times lately.

After reading all of the IGN preview I think that there will be a Superman/Lex scene.

Ya we known there is 4 scenes with michael as lex, and from what we know already. 1. is his rebirth. 2. scene with tess. 3. scene with clark in the luthor ruins. That leaves the 4th scene a total mystery. We already know he doesnt have a scene with glover. So a lex/superman scene would be icing on the cake.

The whole chloe thing with the comic now is pretty clear with the various interviews saying flashbacks/flash forwards are happening. So i dont see any need to fret over that thing. Speaking of the comic. Man would be epic if DC released this comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"