Two and a Half Men

Reaction score
I've never seen the show Two and a Half Men, but heard it's a very popular show and decided to check it out. Do people actually find this show funny?!?!?! I never even chuckled during the entire half hour.

I think I caught it once and I don't remember being entertained. :huh:
I loved Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer in the 80's.

Maybe you caught it at a bad episode. Im a regular viewer, and I find it hilarious.

amazingfantasy15 said:
I've never seen the show Two and a Half Men, but heard it's a very popular show and decided to check it out. Do people actually find this show funny?!?!?! I never even chuckled during the entire half hour.
It relies far too heavily on the fact that Charlie Sheen character is him. With and unsubtle "This is what Charlie Sheen is really like. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more." The one good running gag the show has is Charlies stalker. She does the craziest things. Like rummage through their garbage, sneak into the backyard and climb onto the deck and get naked in his hot tub. But she's the voice of reason. Alan was getting advice from her one ep, then Charlie comes out and says "What are you doing!"
Alan: "Talking to your girlfriend."
Charlie:"She's not my girlfriend, she's my stalker."
Alan, to the stalker:"Really?"
Stalker: *nods yes*
Alan, to Charlie:"She seems so nice."
Charlie, to Alan:"Yeah well she's crazy. We had a one night stand and now she thinks were soul mates or something."
Charlie, to stalker:"Get the hell otta here before I call the cops."

The stalker jumps over the back deck and runs out the backyard.

That was funny.:woot:

I've caught bits and pieces here and there. For your typical American sitcom, its not bad.

Chalire Sheen is great init :) sometimes that kid greats on my nerves but its all good

I just don´t get why it´s the most watched sitcom. It´s pretty average. There´s a good chemistery between Sheen and Cryer, but other than that, nothing special.

Only noticed the other week those 2 were in Hot Shots together

this is one of the few american shows i watch now and it's damn funny.

to behonest i watched it for charlie sheen to begin with cause i lie'd him in hot shots, but it's a good show.

i suggest my mate watched it, he called me up after it and said "it's the new freinds" and hung up:confused:

MARVELous M said:
Maybe you caught it at a bad episode. Im a regular viewer, and I find it hilarious.

Maybe,I might check it out again.Not sure if any other show I'm into conflicts with its time slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"