Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men

Jones must be thinking

"But I want to keep my money" :(

Well, that's random. Though, i agree with what he is saying, why is Jared Padalecki throwing his hat in the ring?

I really do not understand the concept of "god fearing" unless you're like devoutly old testament...

Scary religious people...

I don't see what's so scary about it. He found Religion and decided the show was something he wasn't comfortable doing anymore. More power to him.

Angus will probably ignore Jareds plea,due to the fact that Jared played the devil once.

I don't see what's so scary about it. He found Religion and decided the show was something he wasn't comfortable doing anymore. More power to him.

Cult mentality is scary in itself and he is oozing it in that video.

i think the focus on this "outburst" (i dont like how the media is calling it that) is starting to move too much over to religious debates and im not talking about on here.

I dont see how this is anything like a cult or anything like Ive read some people mention around the net

All I see is a kid who found God (not her to argue whether he exists or not) and then said some stuff about a job. Would I have done it? No. Do I think it's stupid? Yes. But i think it's also stupid how some people are acting like he's beating up people in the gay community

Last edited:
Okay religion aside (which never ends well anyway). Anyone who publicly disses their job or describes their company's product as "filth" should be fired outright. I know any normal working-joe would be.

Okay religion aside (which never ends well anyway). Anyone who publicly disses their job or describes their company's product as "filth" should be fired outright. I know any normal working-joe would be.

This.

If I went all over TV calling my employer "filth" and telling people "please don't shop there", I would be fired.

It's being a backstabbing employee.

And if he continues collecting $300,000 paychecks per episode while saying this, he's a hypocrite.

agreed with that. I mean if he said it after the show is done then that's one thing but for him to insult his job when he still has it is stupid

I'm not sure if he really found God or if is just some attempt to copy Charlie Sheen and get fired. That so called pastor isn't helping though.

Don't watch the show, but I found all of this kinda interesting. Is he contracted to keep working on the show? Who says he doesn't plan on giving money away or hasn't already?

Anyway, damage control...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/angus-t-jones-breaks-silence-controversial-two-half-005621180.html

I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours. While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear.

Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked over the past ten years and who have become an extension of my family.

Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them.

I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that.

A cynical part of me believes this is some performance art type of act.

I'm very conflicted. On the one hand I abhor religious fundamentalists and nutjobs. On the other hand, I love anything that helps drive a nail in Two and a Half's coffin. Is Chuck Lorre just the unluckiest person in the world? He must just be wondering what could possibly be next, does Jon Cryer belong to a secret terrorist cell? Maybe Ashton Kutcher will be linked to a series of grisly Hollywood Hills murders from the 90's and will defend himself on a Youtube video by devouring a live puppy. Or something.

It couldn't possibly get more awkward on that set.

He could but I doubt anyone would still take any notice of him.

Don't watch the show, but I found all of this kinda interesting. Is he contracted to keep working on the show? Who says he doesn't plan on giving money away or hasn't already?

Anyway, damage control...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/angus-t-jones-breaks-silence-controversial-two-half-005621180.html

Damage control indeed. Anyone who believes that letter wasn't hastily typed up by his publicist at 3 in the morning is an idiot. Sooo... I guess the perfect audience for Two and a Half. :o Angus revealed his true feelings already. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, brah.

Last edited:
He didn't mean any disrespect by calling the show filth? Uh huh.

That dude sitting next to him in the video was what probably goaded him into thinking that way. He's only 18, I doubt he felt that strongly against his bread and butter before then.

The show was filth before, during and after Charlie left, but it's not this kids place to say so and be so self righteous about it.

Did Charlie Sheen actually want to leave the show and did everything he could to get fired

or was it a pay raise gamble that backfired on him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"