Two-Packs Wave 2, Kitty Wolverine

I'm looking forward to the Punisher one. Obviously..hehe I have all of the first series and the Hulk figure is just amazing.

The Hulk looked cool..but I didn't pick him up last night...I might go back and do so though...

What? How is this news? This has been around for ages and we've all talked about it for ages.

I do like the FA Wolvy/Sabertooth quite a bit but not enough to get it. I'll just be getting Iron Man. I may just want to see the Wolvy two pack but I still doubt it. If the claws are good, I may do a head swap. My cat looks more threatening than wolv's mask.

I'll be buying it stricktly for the Sabertooth figure. I love that look.

I still can't believe there are 2 new Sabertooth figs this year.

Three, actually. AOA Sabretooth, Ultimate Sabretooth, and Classic Sabretooth.

Why does the title of this thread have Kitty & Wolverine in it?

Because of the style of Wolverine's mask - it resembles cat whiskers, thus Kitty Wolverine.

Now don't you just feel dumb for not getting that? ;) :p

Cyclops said:
Three, actually. AOA Sabretooth, Ultimate Sabretooth, and Classic Sabretooth.

Damn, I hit the wrong button. 2 and 3 are right beside each ofther,

Cyclops said:
Because of the style of Wolverine's mask - it resembles cat whiskers, thus Kitty Wolverine.

Now don't you just feel dumb for not getting that? ;) :p

um... not really

Well you should. Shame shame shame on you.

Well, when I saw the title 'Two-Packs Wave 2, Kitty Wolverine' I immediately thought of this:

daysof.gif

I thought that it was interesting, even though I knew there was a Marvel Select release of this .... so excuuuuuuuse me!

Roughneck said:
What? How is this news? This has been around for ages and we've all talked about it for ages.

This is the first time I've ever seen pictures of them....so it's news to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"