Two RPG Ideas.

JinnSato

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm not going to post apps for these until I hear everyones opinion.

First on the list is..

We Are Legend.
The basic idea is the same as the book/movie. A biological wepon has turned everyone in the world into vampires. But instead of it being the last man it's the last handful of people in New York.

This will be a one shot depending on how the season ends. It will also have time rules. Since vampires only come out at night or darkened places. So we'll have to get a time rule into play. There is more I want to say but I'll post t in the app if people are interested.

Next!!!!

'Gotta Catch 'em all' The Poke'mon RPG.
I haven't been a fan of pokemon in many years. But Mr. Marko inspired me. Seeing as how he turned Red into a badass and seeing as he was able to make the fights more realistic and violent. I thought this would be good for revamping the series.

This will be a seasonal RPG and people will be able to choose someone from the games, show, or comics. There will even be a create a character section for those who want can't think of anyone to play as.

Well thats all I got for now. So please share your opinions. :woot:

- JinnSato.

I'm not going to post apps for these until I hear everyones opinion.

First on the list is..

We Are Legend.
The basic idea is the same as the book/movie. A biological wepon has turned everyone in the world into vampires. But instead of it being the last man it's the last handful of people in New York.

This will be a one shot depending on how the season ends. It will also have time rules. Since vampires only come out at night or darkened places. So we'll have to get a time rule into play. There is more I want to say but I'll post t in the app if people are interested.

Next!!!!

'Gotta Catch 'em all' The Poke'mon RPG.
I haven't been a fan of pokemon in many years. But Mr. Marko inspired me. Seeing as how he turned Red into a badass and seeing as he was able to make the fights more realistic and violent. I thought this would be good for revamping the series.

This will be a seasonal RPG and people will be able to choose someone from the games, show, or comics. There will even be a create a character section for those who want can't think of anyone to play as.

Well thats all I got for now. So please share your opinions. :woot:

- JinnSato.

I had some ideas on a Pokémon RPG, contact me if you want more info.

I figure I'd elaborate here, anyway on my ideas for a PokéRPG.

We'd have our own region of the world (using already existing pokés though) with original characters. Players would be able to be Gym Leaders, criminal Team Members (I like the Rockets over the others personally), Professors or just regular trainers. The standard max of six pokémon would still be enforced as would the moves the pokémon would use (I know a good site that has movelists for all of them from many games for a reference tool). Also it'd allow each player to start with any six pokémon (aside from legendaries or other unique species, who would be permanent NPCs) but if they want more they need to go out and catch them in game.

We Are Legend.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=289833
The whole Vampires versus Humans is being done in the above link, just with Werewolves too.

No offense but the Vampire one already has one waiting to be accepted that is too similar a concept.

And I hate to burst both SF's and yours bubbles but I doubt the Pokemon would last long, even if it did garner support and get accepted.

People, we have a huge player shortage right now. The more RPG's we add the thinner we get stretched out and the more the quality of the posts go down.

No offense but the Vampire one already has one waiting to be accepted that is too similar a concept.

And I hate to burst both SF's and yours bubbles but I doubt the Pokemon would last long, even if it did garner support and get accepted.

People, we have a huge player shortage right now. The more RPG's we add the thinner we get stretched out and the more the quality of the posts go down.

You're always bursting my bubbles! :cmad: Can't you just let me have some bubbles left un-burst?

I never burst *any* of your bubbles.

I'm just being honest. :csad:

Well if that one has been excepted I'll drop the idea. It's just that I've had this idea for awhile now but never got the chance to post until today.

I had some ideas on a Pokémon RPG, contact me if you want more info.

I figure I'd elaborate here, anyway on my ideas for a PokéRPG.

We'd have our own region of the world (using already existing pokés though) with original characters. Players would be able to be Gym Leaders, criminal Team Members (I like the Rockets over the others personally), Professors or just regular trainers. The standard max of six pokémon would still be enforced as would the moves the pokémon would use (I know a good site that has movelists for all of them from many games for a reference tool). Also it'd allow each player to start with any six pokémon (aside from legendaries or other unique species, who would be permanent NPCs) but if they want more they need to go out and catch them in game.

Cool thanks.

So I guess I'll post an app. for Poke'mon then. All in favor??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"