• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Worlds II

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
Forgive me if a thread was made... I searched and searched and didn't come up with anything, feel free to merge if so.

Anyway... I've heard so many different things about the first one... ranging from it's horrid to once you get past the bugs it's great. However you view it the 2nd seems to be coming along nicely and the first real review (translated to English so some words are off) gave it a 9/10.

http://www.thegamersparadise.com/pc-games/review-of-two-worlds-2

I have some friends that stuck with the first one, apparently a patch made it much better... they still said they'd only give it about a 7 though. I've been told that it was near unplayable... Now keep in mind that I've been told the same about most Bethesda games, as well as both KotOR games and I enjoy pretty much every game Bethesda and Bioware put out... I still skipped TW due to bad word of mouth.

However, I've heard nothing but good things about this... even from the people that managed to get a copy (as it was only delayed in NA) and many of them say it's a great game.

I'll still wait on some reviews, but I hope it's good. I have a fantasy RPG itch that needs scratching...

Last edited:
Yeah, it got greet reviews in Europe and some friends and I are pretty excited about the prospect of a decent co-op RPG, so I'm really hoping it's as good as I've been lead to believe.

If it holds me over until Skyrim... I'll be happy.

even the devs acknowledged the first game was really bad. if this turns out to be better, I might have to give it a look

The first one was mediocre at best.
I hope this game is actually good, so far, the reviews are great.

even the devs acknowledged the first game was really bad. if this turns out to be better, I might have to give it a look

Weren't they rushed or something? I think I remember reading something like that.

Isildur´s Heir;19462562 said:
The first one was mediocre at best.
I hope this game is actually good, so far, the reviews are great.

I think mediocre might even be pushing it.

Weren't they rushed or something? I think I remember reading something like that.

Yea i think i read the same thing. It was something like their dev time was cut in half midway through the production for some reason or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"