Tyler Mane won't be back as Sabretooth.

Still need a decent/good actor though so I still think that Kevin Nash is the man for the job.

nash3.jpg

kevinnash.jpg

571994368.jpg

nash.jpg

Billed height 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)
Billed weight 325 lb.
Born July 9, 1959 (1959-07-09) (age 48)

Even though Jackman's a lot taller than Wolverine is, you still need to make him look smaller compared to the baddies that are supposed to tower over him. And two inches doesn't really equate to "towering over."

Yeah, height is one thing Mane had going for him. Even though Jackman is 6+ ft. tall, Mane's Sabretooth was 7+ ft. tall, so the two still maintained the proper height difference.

Yeah, height is one thing Mane had going for him. Even though Jackman is 6+ ft. tall, Mane's Sabretooth was 7+ ft. tall, so the two still maintained the proper height difference.

Exactly. :up:

Still need a decent/good actor though so I still think that Kevin Nash is the man for the job.

nash3.jpg

kevinnash.jpg

571994368.jpg

nash.jpg

Billed weight 325 lb.

that would be a good pick .. sabretooth definately needs to be more canniving this time around.

i thought fox had a three deal contract with ty;er????

so i would presume hes in wolverine

nash3.jpg

kevinnash.jpg

571994368.jpg

nash.jpg

Billed weight 325 lb.

but he was already The Russian in Punisher.

How about Josh Brolin from Planet Terror, American Gangster, Goonies, Mimic and Hollow Man.

6k52jps.jpg

8avfj86.jpg

143394328.jpg

i thought fox had a three deal contract with ty;er????

so i would presume hes in wolverine
Yeah, but he's not going to be. They're going with someone else. The contract was for him to pretty much drop everything he's doing and be in their movie if they called him up but they're NOT calling him up. Which, to be perfectly honest, sucks. I liked him as Sabretooth and I think he'd do a great job with the right script.

Sabertooth is in the movie. He's just not going to be played by Tyler Mane.

Yeah but hollywood will find ways to f this up.
I have totally lost faith in anything coming from that place.
Mane was a great sabretooth even with what he had to work with.
He made a lame Victor Creed look cool, atleast.

Yeah but hollywood will find ways to f this up.
I have totally lost faith in anything coming from that place.
Mane was a great sabretooth even with what he had to work with.
He made a lame Victor Creed look cool, atleast.

I'd say credit goes to the Makeup Artists. :o

no way man. im pulling for triple h as sabertooth. with creed being my favorite x-men character, im very nervouse to see who plays him after how amazing tyler was. but triple h not only has the look,he's a very good actor as well. his work in blade trinity was awesome,and also shows he's good at being a kind of beast guy. maybe kevin duran would work as well

I think Mane looked more like Creed is supposed to when he wasn't in the make-up. Far as I'm concerned, the make-up artists made him look non-threating with all that fake-looking hair they had hanging off him.

no way man. im pulling for triple h as sabertooth. with creed being my favorite x-men character, im very nervouse to see who plays him after how amazing tyler was. but triple h not only has the look,he's a very good actor as well. his work in blade trinity was awesome,and also shows he's good at being a kind of beast guy. maybe kevin duran would work as well

I don't think Mane even got to do enough to be considered amazing in the role but yeah I wanted him back. Triple H is actually too short. He's only two inches taller than Jackman I think and and Sabretooth needs to be substantially bigger. That's why it's either Kevin Nash or Mark Calaway (The Undertaker) for me. Maybe even Lance Hoyt from TNA.

Kevin Nash
nash-kevin02.jpg

Mark Calaway (The Undertaker)
badassunder.jpg

Lance Hoyt (couldn't find a better pic)
may254xg.jpg

well look at x3 for example

it had good points but because it was clearly rushed and people just wanted it finished then it became crap

i mean what was the point in setting up x2 to introduce nightcrawler only to get rid by the third one? even if they used a different actor it wouldnt of mattered because of the makeup i just hope they dont cop out and rush this one too i think tyler had pottensial and for continuity it would be nice if they actually considered the fans rather than the new generation of kids who will forget about by five years anyway

I think Mane looked more like Creed is supposed to when he wasn't in the make-up.

Indeed, thats why he was perfect for the role.

I don't think Mane even got to do enough to be considered amazing in the role but yeah I wanted him back. Triple H is actually too short.

Amazing were/are the looks and yes sure he did not do much, not his fault.
HHH is indeed to short, creed is always way bigger then logan.

Nash is good for the job now that Mane has left.

He was in the best scene of the Punisher.

ps those choices for sabretooth are poo
And you can think of better muscular 6'10 people with some semblance of acting talent/history? I'd throw in body builders but these guys at least have some experience.

Wait, have you even seen these guys before I posted these pictures or are you just some "wrestling is stupid" snob?

er a little from column a a little from column b

but i do think the under taker is a bad choice

and that guy with the hat dosent look like him

anyway take heath ledger as the joker one of the least expected actors to take on that role so you never know whos gonna surprise you do you?

fans were outraged when they heard keaton got the role of batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"