Sabretooth Conundrum

I always thought Sawyer from LOST would make a great creed. Hes blonde, comes off untamed and DOESN'T have a George Michael haircut.

Maybe they can cast him as Creed in Xmen First Class?

^ oh wow, that's actually a pretty good idea!

Kinda funny how X1 dumbed down Sabretooth and made Toad ****ing awesome.

Toad is probably the only character I prefer the film's version over the comic's. When I first saw X-Men, I couldn't help but think he was the man.

I don't know what to say other than I hope for the sake of the franchise they come up with a satisfying answer. Still wish Sabretooth in Origins was blond though.

I don't know what to say other than I hope for the sake of the franchise they come up with a satisfying answer. Still wish Sabretooth in Origins was blond though.

the logan family are all brunettes.

brunettesqb8.jpg

wouldnt make sense to have a blonde in there

Skips a generation? :oldrazz:

Well that's what happens when you make the characters blood relatives to begin with. Ah well.

Skips a generation? :oldrazz:

Well that's what happens when you make the characters blood relatives to begin with. Ah well.

I hope we get a movie (maybe part III) where Daken, Creed and Logan have a threeway fight. and maybe Graydon can orchestrate it just for kicks

the logan family are all brunettes.

wouldnt make sense to have a blonde in there

It could've worked pretty easily. Dog doesn't have the same mother as Logan, and who knows what kind of genes she had. I wouldn't have minded if they had tried to give Sabes some golden locks, but it doesn't bother me too much that they haven't. I would like to see his hair grown out a bit though. Not like manes, but maybe a bit longer than Jackmans.

It could've worked pretty easily. Dog doesn't have the same mother as Logan, and who knows what kind of genes she had. I wouldn't have minded if they had tried to give Sabes some golden locks, but it doesn't bother me too much that they haven't. I would like to see his hair grown out a bit though. Not like manes, but maybe a bit longer than Jackmans.

he's packin a very military/mercenary look.

the hair, the outfit, etc.

this is a very tactical sabretooth, reminiscent of the creed in the WEAPON X comic series.

I've seen people comment on Sabertooth's hair color/length but so far no complaints about Logan not sporting his classic (silly, IMO) 'do. Maybe I'm just not paying attention...wouldn't be the first time. :hehe:

I've seen people comment on Sabertooth's hair color/length but so far no complaints about Logan not sporting his classic (silly, IMO) 'do. Maybe I'm just not paying attention...wouldn't be the first time. :hehe:

He's not?

good point, but there have been a few complaints.

i'm totally diggin this more natural do
icon14.gif

x01bct2.jpg

Ya know what? I think Wolverine does cut Creed's goddamned head off at the end. He grows a new one which becomes X1 Sabretooth. The continuity will be addressed in the Magneto sPinoff. That's my theory, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"