Ty's Fantastic Four Art

Ty Parsec

Civilian
Reaction score
Here's some of the F4 fanart I've done recently and in times past. I'm largely a Human Torch fan. Can you tell? Lol.

Click on the thumbnails for a full-size version.

My most recent piece of artwork. I decided to edit Cartoon Network's style of Johnny Storm to see how it looked. The biggest change is that I removed the sideburns. He looks much better, in my opinion (aside from the fact I screwed up his nose somewhat, LOL).

NOTE: The sketches in the background are copyright of Marvel Comics and Moonscoop Animation Studios. I took reference from their character sheets for the pose and character 'look', since this is a totally new style for me.

This is one I did late last year. It's inspired by a Marvel Adventures comic cover I bought. I loved the perspective. Hopefully I can get the colored version up sometime, because it looks even better than this sketch.

Another one done last year. It's the "Ultimates" version of Johnny Storm. I was testing out the fire effects, since I hadn't done much of it prior to this pic.

Software Used: Paintshop Pro 8, 9, and X... also an Aptek HyperPen Drawing Tablet.

Wow! =]

That first one looks really, um... fantastic! (That was so hard NOT to do) The last one, ahhh, LOVE the coloring! Fire is so hard to do, IMO.

Awesome stuff! Do you have any more art elsewhere? Just curious. =]

(btw, always nice to see other Human Torch fans too!)

Nice look to it all but IMO I think a little too close to the original on that first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"