UK fans, Entertainment Today on GMTV

_BB_

Its been a while...
Reaction score
Well, i was getting ready for college this morning and i had GMTV on in the background but i had the volume turned off. I turned around and saw a glimpse of Storm on the balcony when her eyes turned white so i rushed to turn the volume back up to cath the end of it and it was a feature of what will be on GMTV's entertainment today, tomorrow morning at 8:35.

Ive looked on their website but theres no specific mention of X3:
http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=37&jdselect=503

BUT there is this "Cannes - Jenni Falconer reports live from the French film capital" so im hazarding a guess that that will be when they talk about X3. Im not 100% certain on this but i will be recording the whole thing on the vcr tomorrow morning incase anything does come on and i wasnt just half asleep still this morning and imagining things but id thought id give a warning :up:

^ yep I saw this i posted this on the talk shows! but im at school :( I won't be able to see this :(

thank god im not the only one who saw it then :D

You have it bad? I have an exam tomorrow morning!

I got annoyed with GMTV because they did a whole report about the Da Vinci Code and how it had big stars like Tom Hanks and the other day Ian Mckellen was on and they didnt even ask him about X-Men 3. I suppose if they are doing this I will forgive them :D

Kind of a bad time as everyone will be at school/work. I suppose those without work can watch it just before Trisha. I'm setting off earlier tomorrow because I have my school leavers day! I'm leaving school! I'll get my suit on and stuff then I dont know if i'll be home. I'll record it.

Thanks _BB_ :up:

Leavers day? aww ^_^ little electrix is growing up!

That means that i have flour and egg bombs to look forward to then tomorrow from the school leavers :mad:

Wait till you come to college, it sucks arses

x-dvn said:
Yeah sure Halle Berry & Hugh Jackman were on with Chris Molyes this morning on Radio1 at around 8.45am.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/?djs_rhn
U can listen 2 the show again. Its just alrite but still its Halle Berry!

oh god, those guys crack me up, "one of them has a blue head and hes like the president of the mutants and stuff" "best mutant film ever of all the mutant films ever made"

I'm a big boy now _BB_ :D

I cant find it....anyone got a link to it..direct?

Big boy eh? ;)

Direct link to the radio show? I think i just clicked on the chris moyles logo and it came on

Go down to "Listen Again" and click on Thursday

Halle and Hugh are in the UK. Lets track them down and find out which shows they are on and where they are! We know they are on Jonathan Ross next week but they must be here for other shows and stuff...

paul o grady maybe?

....nah :p

They have come today so maybe they have filmed Ross today..they are leaving today as well and going to Berlin...

OMG, Moyles really put his foot in it with that interview.....

I'll check it out :up:

he goes on about one of halle's movies "BAPS" not realising what it actually stands for and halle hadn't a clue what moyles meant by it, she doesnt realise its a british innuendo....

BAPS = Black American Princess

moyles...you idiot lmao

*xmenfan* said:
^ yep I saw this i posted this on the talk shows! but im at school :( I won't be able to see this :(
VCR, came out in the 70's, maybe its about time you buy one ;)

Thanks for letting us know i was going to see if they would ahve any X3 stuff on it this week,

Electrix said:
I got annoyed with GMTV because they did a whole report about the Da Vinci Code and how it had big stars like Tom Hanks and the other day Ian Mckellen was on and they didnt even ask him about X-Men 3. I suppose if they are doing this I will forgive them :D

Kind of a bad time as everyone will be at school/work. I suppose those without work can watch it just before Trisha. I'm setting off earlier tomorrow because I have my school leavers day! I'm leaving school! I'll get my suit on and stuff then I dont know if i'll be home. I'll record it.

Thanks _BB_ :up:
o god not leavers day :( lol im leaving next year! I hate leavers day lol they throw eggs and everything :( The people that are leaving hate my year so we are the targets :mad:

Bastila said:
Thanks for letting us know i was going to see if they would ahve any X3 stuff on it this week,
yeah I know lol but i don't have time in the morning to record it I have to be up at 7 and I have to be out by 8 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"