Ultimate Avengers 2 Review Thread!!

Mike059jig said:
Tell me agains why they are battling aliens again....this reminds me of the JL Pilot episode
Very much doesn't it :whatever: UA2 was a waste

I would have much prefered a solid regular Captain America animation instead back from the start in WW2 film noir style in the regular universe original design with Bucky & Red Skull, possibly even have a few Invaders cameos

And this way maybe they can finally give some credits to some of the real creators like Jack Kirby & Joe Simon instead of Millar for Hacking it all

R&B said:

I would have much prefered a solid regular Captain America animation instead back from the start in WW2 film noir style in the regular universe original design with Bucky & Red Skull, possibly even have a few Invaders cameos

i wouldn't have minded seeing that myself

Does anyone like the Wasp?
Hopefully she won't be in UA3,since her husband dies in the second movie.

This movie is pretty good,I just wish we could of had:

-More Hulk,he was barely in it.
-More War Machine,and I wish we could of seen him shoot his laser particle beams from his hands.
-Nick Fury fighting.
-I wish they would of made Black Panther have his classic look,with the cape and everything,because that looks so much cooler.
-I wish we would of gotten a new villain in the movie,maybe someone who is working with the aliens at least.
-
I wish Giant Man could of at least died by giving his life to save someone else,it would of been alot better.

I like the Wasp fine. She's not my favorite but there's nothing wrong with her.

GoldGoblin said:
Does anyone like the Wasp?
Hopefully she won't be in UA3,since her husband dies in the second movie.

This movie is pretty good,I just wish we could of had:

-More Hulk,he was barely in it.
-More War Machine,and I wish we could of seen him shoot his laser particle beams from his hands.
-Nick Fury fighting.
-I wish they would of made Black Panther have his classic look,with the cape and everything,because that looks so much cooler.
-I wish we would of gotten a new villain in the movie,maybe someone who is working with the aliens at least.
-
I wish Giant Man could of at least died by giving his life to save someone else,it would of been alot better.
like jan you mean?

I now wonder if this movie is going to hurt or help a Black Panther movie down the road.

R&B said:

And this way maybe they can finally give some credits to some of the real creators like Jack Kirby & Joe Simon instead of Millar for Hacking it all
While UA 2 was worse than the first, I still enjoyed it. That said, I'd love to see a Capt. America WW2 movie. I never understood why he has seemed so difficult to make a film for; war movies are done all the time. Just instead of your lead being Tom Hanks, your lead is a guy who can block fire with a shield and take down an entire platoon by himself.

You are free to bash Millar, Hitch and Ultimates (because lord knows it's not NEARLY as flawless as fans have made it out to be ever since the DTV's came out), but I fell that Cap't WW2 costume design was one of the best things to come out of it. It was functional, made sense, and still smelt of Cap.

truth to tell i think i like the ww2 style suit better than his updeated one

I bought it. I liked it and thought it was better than the first.
The action was better.
The musical score was more dramatic.
The Black Panther was a guest star.

Dislikes: Too short.

I liked this movie it was fun to watch. Off topic: those aliens reminded me of the game halo..lol. cause they came down form ships etc. HALO FANS..i only played the game about once every 2-3 months so dont bash me.

I liked this movie, yet it could've been much better.

I reckon my favourite characters in UA2 have to be, Iron Man and Cap. I liked Stark's comments. Captain America was just...well, awesome.

I didn't like the nazi guy...the Chitauri aliens reminded me a lil too much of the tripods from WotW. Didn't like the alien design, at all :/

Thor was also exceptionally good, and Hulk shouldv'e been shown more. The ending for me, could've been stretched out a lil more. I mean, we have this alien invasion across the world...right? I didn't feel like it was happening, at all.

Above average movie, and BP needs a cape.

Chris Wallace said:
I now wonder if this movie is going to hurt or help a Black Panther movie down the road.

Before, I was so disinterested in Black Panther it wasn't even funny.

But this film made me a semi fan- he seems like a more kick ass version of Batman.

Just watched UA2 and although I liked it I didn't like it as much as the first one.

Pretty much my feelings. I checked it out again a couple of weeks ago to see if I liked it any better. Decent effort, but there should have been more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"