Ultimatum: ***** yeah!

Think a Michael Bay film, written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Rob Leifeld.

I want to take this RPG idea, go out and get it drunk, and then **** the **** out of it while it's passed out on the couch.

Think a Michael Bay film, written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Rob Leifeld.

With all the sex, violence, and ****ed up imagery, I'd think it'd be more like Grant Morrison.

Yep, only this time I'll refrain from using the roofies.

Yes! You're all getting it! F-ck those stuffy conventional RPGs. This is where it's at. Gallaghers put it beautifully. This is Action Man and Cobra Commander spit roasting the Yellow Ranger. This is Godzilla having a f-cking showdown with Galactus. This is what Ultimatum is all about! You think Xavier having Wolverine claws isn't awesome enough? Then sew his mouth shut, give him God Damn laser beams and let him make a deal with the f-cking devil!

Every post will be a tribute to the Greats like Rob Leifeld and Jeph Loeb. Every character, from the Red Hulks to Mother F-ckin' SHATTERSTAR is just begging for you to join ULTIMATUM!

"What happened to Yellow Ranger?"
"Spit roasted."
"Spit roasted?"
"Spit roasted."
"Spit roasted..."
"Because of Ultimat--?"
"Ultimatum."
"Ultimatum?"
"Ultimatum."
"Yahtzee!"
*David Caruso dons glasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

"What happened to Yellow Ranger?"
"Spit roasted."
"Spit roasted?"
"Spit roasted."
"Spit roasted..."
"Because of Ultimat--?"
"Ultimatum."
"Ultimatum?"
"Ultimatum."
"Yahtzee!"
*David Caruso dons glasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

I now know who I'm going to play, and how I will end every post.

I now know who I'm going to play, and how I will end every post.
You'd better have developed a back-story where he was raised by wolves until the age of 12 where he was abducted and forced into being part of a clandestine ginger-nut ninja squadron who's mission is to end the oppressive regime of Dane Cook comedies...

From the concensus, this looks like it's going to be One ULTIMATUM Universe...

So gimme a show of hands who wants this shizzle to get off the ground?!

I think after this RPG we can just ask the mods to close the Basement... There will be no more need for this section. The IC thread however should be kept, and stickied in all sub-forums in this god forsaken forum.

From the concensus, this looks like it's going to be One ULTIMATUM Universe...

So gimme a show of hands who wants this shizzle to get off the ground?!

Get the OOC thread up, now.

Never again, son. Never again...

*headbutt*

You'd better have developed a back-story where he was raised by wolves until the age of 12 where he was abducted and forced into being part of a clandestine ginger-nut ninja squadron who's mission is to end the oppressive regime of Dane Cook comedies...

No, nothing like that.

I was thinking that Horatio Caine is essentially just an ordinary human with two special things about him. First, his sunglasses. He wears two pairs. The first pair connects him to the Overmind. The omnipresent being who sent him into the future from the past to learn the crime-fighting techniques necessary to save the present. They also come equipped with laser blasters powered by his own sense of self-worth, spectral-graphic sensors that allow him to see crimes against humanity (and things that just piss him off), and a force field that causes anyone's bowels to instantly empty upon contact.

His second pair of sunglasses block out bright lights. Important so he can see a person's ass when he drives his steel-toed boot up it.

His other power is the ability to summarize any situation into a single statement so profound and awesome that it makes the heads of men explode, and women to instantly orgasm as their clothes are blown off.

No, no. Shatner instantly impregnates women with a single line.

Caine just takes them to the heights of ecstasy. No need to deal with child support then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"