Uncanny X-Force

Sisterhood, El Bastardo! Sisterhood was filled with gigantic plot holes!

The caption boxes are hit or miss. Sometimes you get good stuff like "Cyclops--Scott Summers--Leader of the people." Other times you get stuff like "Karma--Xi'an Coy Manh--Likes Girls." Because, you know, Karma's sexual orientation is her most defining characteristic.
That would make my eyes roll right out of my head given the current state of the X-Men. :o

The caption boxes are hit or miss. Sometimes you get good stuff like "Cyclops--Scott Summers--Leader of the people."
"Scott Summers--Cyclops: Owner of a jetpack." won me over to the side of the caption boxes.

I also hate the Fraptions, but what can you do? I used to cringe at them but try to ignore them as well. They worked in the beginning as it was new and different but kinda got annoying seeing them in every issue. They'd be alot more effective used sparingly

Glad that's something he's left out of Thor. I can just imagine: "Loki--trickster god--no fashion sense whatsoever." :o

Given Fraction's writing in the first two issues: "Thor--Thunderer--Total dick."

^ LMAO

Just like "s%$t my dad says" and "texts from last night", this should be a book: "Fraction's Captions".

Uncanny X-Force #2 Preview

jubnt1.jpg

... and then they break those bars down and murder everyone inside, which cheers Psylocke up considerably. :awesome:

Man, Poccy got himself some casual swagger (when he blasts X-Force away).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"