Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Part 2

I think 3 is just as good as 2, though I personally prefer 2... too. My biggest problem with 3 is the unanswered questions.

So, I'm in the middle of my first playthrough of this game. I've just resqued Sully.

What can I say? It's easily the best game ever made IMO. It's a perfect 10/10 for me so far. I never thought they'd be able to top UC2 but as far as I've played, they have.

So many jawdroppingly breathtaking moments I can't count them on my hands. Wow!

I know there's still the debate of whether the third one is better than the second, but I don't think anyone can deny that it was a great game on its own. And personally, I think it all depends on how much you knew/saw about the game before you play it, because had I not seen most of the bigger moments beforehand, I would've definitely been more blown away.

I know there's still the debate of whether the third one is better than the second, but I don't think anyone can deny that it was a great game on its own. And personally, I think it all depends on how much you knew/saw about the game before you play it, because had I not seen most of the bigger moments beforehand, I would've definitely been more blown away.
I stayed away from previews and thought the 2nd was better. The story telling was just better there. UC3 was great but I can't say it was the best in the series bc the second game holds that honor for me

Same here. The second became my favorite game. I was enormously satisfied when I finished it, whereas with U3, I thought there was something missing by the time I completed it.

But Oscorp said it was easily the best game ever made.

But Oscorp said it was easily the best game ever made.

Uh...are you being an ass now?

Best game, in my opinion of course.

And I've finished the game now and still think it is.

EDIT: I even wrote "IMO" in my sentence back there so I don't really see the problem :S

I thought the third game was fantastic. I'm sure I've seen plenty here who liked it as much. I just prefer the second one, but the third is also one of the best games I've played on the PS3.

I got tired of the multiplayer because I played so much during the Beta. But yeah it is addicting. I have been wanting to play it but Have been so busy with work and college

One thing Ive kinda felt about the series is that the first two games seem to be a bit of serious parodies of actions films, while the third one tries to actually be one. I mean that in terms of the games overall, with the story and score. I felt like the presentation of the third one, even going back to the first trailer, was trying to go for this epic blockbuster kind of tone.

I've been playing UC2's multiplayer more than UC'3 since the double XP weekend on UC3 simply because I don't have the DLC yet...:(

One thing Ive kinda felt about the series is that the first two games seem to be a bit of serious parodies of actions films, while the third one tries to actually be one. I mean that in terms of the games overall, with the story and score. I felt like the presentation of the third one, even going back to the first trailer, was trying to go for this epic blockbuster kind of tone.
Good point, they really upped the stakes in the last one.

My only complaint for the whole franchise was the similarity of 2 and 3's endings.

AT: Escape Shambhala's destruction.

DD: Escape Ubar's destruction.

I've just beaten the game. I got stuck a few months ago and gave up, just revisited it from the beginning.

God, I should've persevered with it a few months ago. It was probably the most exciting gaming experience I've had. That used to be God of War 3, but the spectacle and scenery of this is just incredible.

Hmmmm, interesting.

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune Unintentionally Announced
Thank you, Australian Classifications Board.

It looks like PlayStation gamers will be getting more Nathan Drake. Why? Because the Australian Classifications Board seems to have unveiled a new game in the Uncharted series.

Multiple sources have reported on the seemingly unintentional reveal, most notably GameSpot, which was re-Tweeted by Sony executive Shuhei Yoshida, all but verifying that the game is real.

So what does the classification listing tell us? Well, quite a bit, as it turns out.

For starters, the publisher, not surprisingly, is Sony Computer Entertainment, which owns the Uncharted franchise. What’s strange here is that the developer of Fight For Fortune is a studio One Loop Games. The Uncharted trilogy on PlayStation 3, as well as the PlayStation Vita iteration in the series, were developed in-house by Sony-owned developers Naughty Dog and Sony Bend, respectively. It appears this entry will leave the first party development stable.

One Loop Games’ website shows a picture of both an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The company claims its “team has over 30 years of interactive entertainment experience behind it,” with projects having appeared on XBLA, PSN, and elsewhere. Interestingly, the studio worked on God of War: Betrayal and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, indicating it already has a relationship with Sony. The studio also had a hand in the development of consoles games like Full Spectrum Warrior and The Saboteur.

The rating also indicates that Fight For Fortune may not be your typical Uncharted game. Australian games are rated in six categories: Themes, Violence, Language, Drug Use, Nudity and Sex. Each of those categories can be ranked from “none” to “high impact”, with four other classifications in between. Fight For Fortune scores a “none” in Themes, Language, Nudity and Sex, with “very mild impact”, the next step up from “none”, in Violence and Drug Use. (Its overall rating -- G -- indicates a "General" game with "content... very mild in impact.")

Now, Drake and his friends have never been known for running around naked or using drugs -- so there are no surprises on that front -- but the four Uncharted games have, so far, relied a great deal on death-by-gun. So perhaps Fight For Fortune is something that deviates from the Uncharted formula. We'll have to wait and see.

Interestingly, the game is also listed as being multi-platform. Since Sony owns Uncharted and is publishing the game, this could very well indicate that Fight For Fortune is a cross-play game PS3/Vita game. Or perhaps it’s a PS3/next-gen game. Again, we'll have to wait and see.
We’ve reached out to Sony for official comment, and will update when we hear back.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/uncharted-fight-for-fortune-unintentionally-announced

If Naughty Dog isnt involved I am cautiously optimistic at best.

i think the next Uncahrted could be either one of the last big PS3 games or one of the starters for PS4 depending on if PS4 comes out 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"