1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

Voting is now over! Stay tuned for the awards ceremony!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Uncharted Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Thread Manager, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Gee Rebirth

2. Snow Queen Maybe Someday (she/her)

It's not news, but I admit I (and I'm sure many others) can't help but notice the blonde woman treasure hunting without any title given the epilogue of 4. I remember rumours last year that another studio was going to be continuing the series, but no idea how reliable that is. Guess we'll see.

flickchick85 likes this.
  3. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Ideally I want Uncharted from Naughty Dog but if that's not to be then I'll still take it from a different Sony studio. There were rumours of ND working on a new fantasy IP, the thought of which is an amazing prospect. I'd much prefer that or UC and TLOU III (probably as the final one in that series) rather than continued work (time wasted? :D ) on multiplayer stuff.

TheVileOne likes this.
  4. TheVileOne Registered

Sometimes I think you need to just move on. I think you've done all you can with Uncharted unless you do a time jump and make it about Elena and Nate's daughter.