Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Just finished Golden Abyss And i Liked it it was really fun!! I'll give a real in depth review later. But i really enjoyed this game from start to finish. It's not a perfect game but is quite enjoyable and highly recomend it if anyone is a huge Uncharted fan and pics up a Vita.

Beat the game today. S'good, really good. Put a review up on my blog here: http://zombiespacemarines.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-uncharted-golden-abyss.html

I mention it in the review but there are two touchscreen sections towards the end that are torture. Did anyone else struggle with them?

You mean the two fights with [BLACKOUT]Dante[/BLACKOUT] and [BLACKOUT]Guerro[/BLACKOUT]? I thought they were pretty easy myself, but I was playing on Normal so perhaps it ramps up the difficulty as you go up.

I thought the game was incredibly well done, it certainly didn't feel like the 'Uncharted-lite' I was expecting it to be. There was certainly improvements I'd like to see in any sequel, but overall I thought Bend did an excellent job.

The game is great... yeah it didn't feel like Uncharted but i did like the fact how you actually feel like a Explorer and the game did feel like and adventrure It didn't have it's jaw droppping Cinematic moments which most critics were complaining about but i am sure in future games that Bend Studios (or whichever company makes the nex Uncharted Portable game) will surely take care of that problem.

It feels like Uncharted to me. More DF than AT, but it still has those Uncharted qualities that make it what it is.

still on chapter 1 but LOVING it so far, I would so get a Uncharted 2 for Vita if they ever do one :).

I'm at Chapter 19 and having a blast. Bend has really done the series justice. I was a bit nervous that it would get very watered down, but they did great. It's not perfect of course, but it's really good for a launch title. They should raise the bar even higher with a sequel. Can't wait.

It didnt feel like a Uncharted until a certain
mustachy character
came along and stole the show that's when it felt like uncharted.

Charted!

Great game. Now I need to go back and get the treasures I missed and do a Crushing run for dat Plat.

I just beat my Crushing run through. The swipe fights don't allow any mistakes on that difficulty. It's HELL.

Top tip - do the action on the screen twice, just to make sure it registers. Each fight took about an hour to do though :(

Shout out to ttotheusher. He and I have traded several times already through the Black Market. Great feature.

Do you have to pay for the Black Market? Cause I very much need some bounties that are killing me.

Here's how. First, it automatically searches your friends to see if they have a collectible you need and vice versa. Here are steps. FYI, you and I just made a trade a minute ago, Lol.

1- Launch Black Market
2- Select yes to launch Near to check (can only refresh Near once an hour)
3- Hit OK
4- Hit the Near refresh button to start the process.
5- Location info shows, Hit OK
6- Select "Continue Near"
7- Wait for the Near refresh Icon to finish spinning.
8- Go to Game Goods and download any new trades.
9 - Press PS Button and continue Black Market on Uncharted GA Live Pane.
10- You will see it import new trades.

Shout out to ttotheusher. He and I have traded several times already through the Black Market. Great feature.

I was just about to come on here and ask you how you keep making me offers! :woot: I have no idea how to make you one, but I'll give what you said a try.

I was just about to come on here and ask you how you keep making me offers! :woot: I have no idea how to make you one, but I'll give what you said a try.

We need to trade too dude. Am I still on your friends list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"