Undone by the New 52

I'm curious as to how the Death of Superman and Emerald Twilight fit into all of this.

:hal: :hal: :hal:

Both seem to be untouched. Superman has died and come back. Kyle Rayner still exists and Hal has been Parallax.

Well, both are still part of the continuity, but I doubt we can consider them untouched......especially Superman's death.

Nope. He's a Cadmus clone though, but brand new in modern DCU time. Was not around when Supes died and never rocked the jacket.

So the romance between Green Arrow and Black Canary is completely gone now I guess.

Booster Gold's character growth over the last few years? gone.

Ditto his friendship with Ted Kord.

Nope. He's a Cadmus clone though, but brand new in modern DCU time. Was not around when Supes died and never rocked the jacket.
That and the Wildstorm retcons are the ones that annoy me most. Superboy's nothing like the Superboy I actually enjoyed, and the Wildcats never even existed. :csad:

I'm hoping that Solstice, Bunker and Bart will help him become more fun like he used to be and less of the violent emo dbag he's become

Their the Titans who seem to actually understand what fun is and aren't totally without joy or hope so hopefully they'll be a good influence :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"