Comics Urgent: Maximum carnage

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
I need a full size scan of the page in Maximum Carnage when Captain A appears to help spidey. You know the scene when Peter is like praying for hope.

Agh...Does anyone have it or can scan it please? I've been searching online and I cam't find it. I need it for a project. Because I have to email my teacher.

Donald Thomas scanned all the Spidey comic's, including Maximum Carnage. Thats the only way I know how to find it. You have to right click and save the front image. if the file type is HTML, then add .cbr to the end of it and use save to all files for the file name. If the file type is WinZip, type .cbz after it and use save to all files for the file name. You need to install CDisplay or Comical for this.

Uh...dude...I have dial up. Can you please find the page for me if you already have it loaded? It just said 19 hrs to download.

Uh...dude...I have dial up. Can you please find the page for me if you already have it loaded? It just said 19 hrs to download.

Consider that your punishment for still having dial up.

I'll be the nice guy, though. I think this is what you're looking for?

Something wrong with dial-up :cmad:

I have to use it where I live. I have to use my campus computers to get a nice, speedy internet...it sucks :csad:

Something wrong with dial-up :cmad:

I have to use it where I live. I have to use my campus computers to get a nice, speedy internet...it sucks :csad:
Aloha,
Nothing wrong with dial up other than it is VERY SLOW.In today's world of downloads, you could grow old and gray waiting for the thing to finish.If there are other things that you need, pm me.I could email you through Yousendit.Best of luck with your schoolwork.

Spidey rules

Aloha,
Nothing wrong with dial up other than it is VERY SLOW.In today's world of downloads, you could grow old and gray waiting for the thing to finish.If there are other things that you need, pm me.I could email you through Yousendit.Best of luck with your schoolwork.

Spidey rules

Thanks man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"