• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Use of power.

we have the loosest women and the best parties.
Yep! twist my arm why dont you! I'm in! just call me Dark ...ummm Black Vulcan????
And while all of you are doing that, i'm totally banging your moms from across the street with my giant stretchy man part. :o
My Mom??? you get super powers and instead of abusing them and going after supermodels and the Megan foxes and you want my mom??? Kinky! but whatever floats your boat my friend. Hehe Me and the league of Moral deficiency are going after Jessica Alba. Hehe

Yep! twist my arm why dont you! I'm in! just call me Dark ...ummm Black Vulcan????
My Mom??? you get super powers and instead of abusing them and going after supermodels and the Megan foxes and you want my mom??? Kinky! but whatever floats your boat my friend. Hehe Me and the league of Moral deficiency are going after Jessica Alba. Hehe

exxxcccceeellent *touches fingers together in an back and forth motion*

Now Vulcan, remember the ending of Spider-man; that with great power, comes great responsibility. We can not risk Alba getting hurt by the sick minds of the internet.

Against time powers that wouldn't help. Just rewind your personal timeline until there is only the original and bfr the original. Time strand, time loop or time freeze.
In that case, everyone would lose sooner or later because Corp would end up causing a paradox in time that would eventually implode the universe.

Now Vulcan, remember the ending of Spider-man; that with great power, comes great responsibility. We can not risk Alba getting hurt by the sick minds of the internet.

Too little too late. All your heroism promises is endless fights against my duplicates while I offer a jessica alba jaba the hut type deal with all the sweet stinky weed you can smoke, how can you compete?

Your duplicates will argue among yourselves who would bone Alba, then while you turn into one person to screw her, then you'll be distracted and Corp and Vulcan will get you.

Too little too late. All your heroism promises is endless fights against my duplicates while I offer a jessica alba jaba the hut type deal with all the sweet stinky weed you can smoke, how can you compete?
Ya know, I'm really starting to like your style, MD.

Cut off his arms and legs, he may have the power to duplicate, but not regrow extra limbs.

In the anus.

One of the few things I can absolutely count on here is that anubis will be the first one to go gay on any subject.

And doom you have to hurt the original to hurt the dupes and I'll be hiding that me in the one place no one would ever go..... eurodisney. Check and mate.

Could you imagine an army of armless, legless guys, they just bite the crap out of you.

Quest for the Holy Grail was a great movie, "tis but a scratch" haha.

My plan, if you most know would be to show live feed videoes of anubis banging corps mom from several miles away with the streachiness, and while he violently heaves at the abomination of nature I'd just have to cap his ass (cause I'm an evil genius and that's how I roll), see he's recently been revealed to have many traits close to the sentry, so I'm not too worried. Don't tell corp.
Hey, I just have low self-esteem, I'm not paralyzed by my own ineptitude. :o

yeap it would be me, Corp and Doc Doom( funny. the guy who likes Doom is a good guy). I am telling you "The Champions" Baby! Against the league of Moral Deficiency! Hahah

:csad:

I wanna join. I can be like the Aquaman of the group. I can talk to animals, be generally useless, and I look damn good in orange shirts. :up:

:csad:

I wanna join. I can be like the Aquaman of the group. I can talk to animals, be generally useless, and I look damn good in orange shirts. :up:

I grant you honorary membership, welcome! :D

I'd want ant-man's powers to grow and shrink. or Kraken's abliities to have AMAZING precision. I'd play professional darts and make money.

I'll take Lockjaw's powers without the canine form. Teleport across space, time, alternate dimensions and universes, energy powers, physical strength and durability.

I'll take Lockjaw's powers without the canine form. Teleport across space, time, alternate dimensions and universes, energy powers, physical strength and durability.
Ooh, that's a good one! Have you seen Jumper? That would be an AWESOME ability to have. :up:

Not if Sam Jackson comes after you with an electric dog catcher.....loop....thing. God that movie was so avarage.

I thought it was cool. Mainly because it would be awesome to do the stuff Anakin Jumper did in the movie in real life.

Not if Sam Jackson comes after you with an electric dog catcher.....loop....thing. God that movie was so avarage.

Yeah movie was whelming but the power itself is still cool.

Although if you're lazy by inclination before too long you'd turn into like, the fattest **** on the planet.

All those tactics would do to Lockjaw is tick him off. Thing level strength, invulnerable hide, and the ability to survive in space. Lockjaw once defeated Gladiator although it happened "off camera".

How bout this, in counter to your mastery of time, i'll take mastery of space.

I'd protect myself by habitually maintaining an invisible field of infinite distance around myself at all times.

Anything I wanted I could just teleport to myself. I could manipulate the size of things, manipulate gravity, I could teleport people (or parts of people) who annoy me to trillions of lightyears outside of known space.

Basically I'd only be limited by my own creativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"