• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Use of power.

He could simply go back in time to before you put the field up and kick you in the nuts.

One of the few things I can absolutely count on here is that anubis will be the first one to go gay on any subject.
yeah in my brief time i have also noticed that pattern it's either concrete wangs or Iron genitalia. i think you have been spending to much time in the neither regions oh grand vizier of the departed
:csad:

I wanna join. I can be like the Aquaman of the group. I can talk to animals, be generally useless, and I look damn good in orange shirts. :up:
hey only certain people can sport orange and be cool. The thing , Aquaman and you. yeah i cant be a bad guy. i need all the karma points i can muster after i left my ex-wife out in the........ummmmm nevermind... long story

He could simply go back in time to before you put the field up and kick you in the nuts.

He'd still have to find me. And I control location. He could spend all the time in the world, never being where he wants to be.

And never knowing where I am.

Or he could freeze time and find you, since you wouldn't be able to move.

Then kick you in the nuts ten thousand times.

First we rape the horses, then we ride off on the women.....ten cool points to anyone getting that reference.

ten cool points to anubis, and ten more for not making a gay joke. You're on fire this morning.

you know better than to eat spicy nacho grandes, you have no one to blame buy yourself.

Someone posted a great diagram of a different use for Cyclops powers.

He straps an unbreakable square block material to his shoulders that is placed about two feet in front of his face.

He looks up and eye beams into it and the force moves the block that is attached to his shoulders hence moving him making him able to fly.

lol

Yeah, but he wont be able to see where he's going. Airplane engine, buzzz BOOM!!! Body parts and ruby quartz every where. And not even Shelly Sullenburger could save him.

Yeah, but he wont be able to see where he's going. Airplane engine, buzzz BOOM!!! Body parts and ruby quartz every where. And not even Shelly Sullenburger could save him.

Indeed - that was the one flaw in the desgin - unless it was a clear material???

First we rape the horses, then we ride off on the women.....ten cool points to anyone getting that reference.
Come on "Blazing Saddles" just the mostest greatest movie of all time "excuse me while i whip this out."
you know half the people here want to be heroes and the other half villains beside fighting each other, going on partol and saving townsville from monster. i wouldn't have time to sleep. Man that a hassle i dont need. i just want to be able to be able to eat Peking duck in Peking and check out the chicks at the moulin rouge in a nano second... oh and occasionally save the hot chick from getting hit by a car crossing the road by doing that arm twirly tornado thing. that always is cool! screw that fighting you guys.I am sure under your oppressive regime cant be all that bad. As long as there is a dental plan.

Last edited:
Come on "Blazing Saddles" just the mostest greatest movie of all time "excuse me while i whip this out."
you know half the people here want to be heroes and the other half villains beside fighting each other, going on partol and saving townsville from monster. i wouldn't have time to sleep. Man that a hassle i dont need. i just want to be able to be able to eat Peking duck in Peking and check out the chicks at the moulin rouge in a nano second... oh and occasionally save the hot chick from getting hit by a car crossing the road by doing that arm twirly tornado thing. that always is cool! screw that fighting you guys.I am sure under your oppressive regime cant be all that bad. As long as there is a dental plan.

Hey not knocking blazing saddles but there's just something damn funny about that line.

And yes there will be dental.

i know you weren't. i just wanted my Ten cool points. That movie is the bestest
what about 401 k plan under your ruthless world domination dictatorship? i mean after 20 years i would like to retire:woot:

The retirement plans work a little differently, see it's basically you can have any house, car, girl or thing you want as long as you make sure to kill it's original owner and you have to wear cowboy boots while doing it. I think you'll do fine.

Cowboy boots!!!:huh: Man! guess i will be joining that "Champions" team and not getting any sleep after all.:woot:

for a fan of blazing saddles, you sure don't show it. What wrong with a black sherriff wearing cowboy boots?

Google says these bad boys count:

7173.jpg

those are pretty cool, but they need evil looking spurs and metal front tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"