• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Use of power.

for a fan of blazing saddles, you sure don't show it. What wrong with a black sherriff wearing cowboy boots?
Man i love animal house , but you aint going to see me rolling around in a toga! they are plently of black cowboys especially when the *PBR comes to town... only i aint one of em. now if we are talking about a nice black and gray pinstripe armani suit( chick love a guy in a suit) with some black Italian stacy adam shoes that's a different story. BlackVulcan dont do Cowboy boots!! And if i had to wear an oufit on the champions team i will get Kenneth cole to design it for me. Sorry MD i can only take so much under a ruthless despot and fashion is just too much. I am coming Corp, Doom, Ferret. sign me up baby!

* professional bull riders comes to Vegas and man do i hate it

Man i love animal house , but you aint going to see me rolling around in a toga!

If you were cool you could rock the toga.

they are plently of black cowboys especially when the *PBR comes to town... only i aint one of em. now if we are talking about a nice black and gray pinstripe armani suit( chick love a guy in a suit) with some black Italian stacy adam shoes that's a different story.

Your knowledge of fashion disturbs me.

BlackVulcan dont do Cowboy boots!! And if i had to wear an oufit on the champions team i will get Kenneth cole to design it for me. Sorry MD i can only take so much under a ruthless despot and fashion is just too much. I am coming Corp, Doom, Ferret. sign me up baby!

* professional bull riders comes to Vegas and man do i hate it

Your death will be slow and violent, it will involve many cowboy boots, eight guatamelan migets and sodomy.

Pfft, if you guys wanna be like me, it woulda been "sodomized by transsexual midgets".

Which is also ambiguous because the term transsexual goes both way. I.E. female little people dressing up like men. Mostly Johnny Depp look-a-likes. Oh the places I've been. :o

Interesting observation, midget fem to male transexuals made up to look like Johnny Depp look an awful lot like Dr. Psycho.

I would have electricity contro and production. l'd use it to scare the **** out of every criminal and tyrant.
"hey Achmedidajad, if you don't stop building nukes i'll give you and your army OVER 9,000 volts!"
and i'd be able to talk machines so i could make contact with Bin Ladens computer and get his location.

Alternatively i'd have super speed. zip around the world.... Hit every criminal and find bin laden.

Who needs Obama when you have me?

Last edited:
I'd be happy with just Sabretooths or Juggernauts abilities. I'd frikkin love some claws. NO ONE would **** with you. Though Molecule Mans abilites to do anything would be sweet, as would Magneto's.

I`d like to be made of diamond. You can fight crime with your strength and invulnerability and when it comes time to pay the bills, just use your finger nail trimmings or dandruff. lol.

Yeah Molecule Man's powers would be pretty sweet. You could just decide "**** the world, I got everything I need"

You need money? turn your noisy neighbors into big piles of cash.
Need food? Turn the nosy policemen investigating your neighbors' disappearance into a really big sandwich.

It'd be sweet.

Yeah Molecule Man's powers would be pretty sweet. You could just decide "**** the world, I got everything I need"

You need money? turn your noisy neighbors into big piles of cash.
Need food? Turn the nosy policemen investigating your neighbors' disappearance into a really big sandwich.

It'd be sweet.

This sounds disturbingly well planned out.

Haha you should hear my 21 point plan for world domination if I ever get my hands on a suitable space ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"