Endgame Valkyrie - Tessa Thompson

That's also a good design. I liked the Ragnarok look.

d2a88b37-23a8-4add-b6db-7bef747b4530-tumblr_ovy0hozaov1sc0ffqo4_540.gif

tumblr_p2cufhgHOC1snteogo3_500.gif

And with the hair style from the Vanity Fair shoot, the overall looks is even better...

t-marvel-covers-holiday-2018-gallery.jpg

I prefer the more practical full-body design from the film. That said, I can't help but notice that the concept art looks like they just slapped Tessa Thompson's face onto a generic body -- that looks a lot leaner/skinnier than she actually is -- as if they didn't find out who was playing the character until near the end of the piece's production.

She's a fun character with lots of potential and I would love to see her interact with Larson's Captain Marvel (I can easily see them bonding over their shared love of booze :o), but man, her grey costume has got to be one of the ugliest costumes in the entire MCU.

She badly needs a new one. Something close to this would be perfect:

DikGxvmX4AYG9Rm

Oh, and she also needs another winged steed.
No to changing her grey costume , big yes to another winged steed.

She is in the movie. She was spotted near the Durham cathedral when the Russos where filming over there.
I really hope Korg shows up too. He is so good and friendly.

She's going to be in it.

Then she survived the Snap so where has she been all this time

I get the feeling that it may be her, Korg and the remaining Asgardians who potentially find and help Stark and Nebula from their dying ship.

So it will be interesting to see where her and the Asgardians as well as Korg have set up and colonized

I get the feeling that it may be her, Korg and the remaining Asgardians who potentially find and help Stark and Nebula from their dying ship.
Could be an option yeah. I certainly wouldn’t bind that.

If she ends up finding Stark in space then it would be interesting to see her and the Asgardians well whatever is left of them on Earth

If she ends up finding Stark in space then it would be interesting to see her and the Asgardians well whatever is left of them on Earth
I hope we get that.

I really hope Korg shows up too. He is so good and friendly.
I'm really not sure whether he will. For him to be involved, we need Waititi to reprise the voicework, and I've heard absolutely nothing about his involvement in Endgame.

Then she survived the Snap so where has she been all this time
Presumably when Thanos raided that Asgardian refuge ship, half of the refugees either escaped, or were instead sent away by Thanos (or one of his minions). Short of Thor, Loki, Hulk and (a dying) Heimdall there were no survivors when Thanos boarded, which would imply those who did survived were either long gone, or had been spared. In any case, if/when we see her again, it'll be interesting to see whether it's in the present-present (so ten years post snap) or restored-present.

Doubtful, seeing as they don't have a ship. I suspect they'll be found by Thor utilising the Bifrost to locate his lost people. He may have some idea where they landed, or at the very least he'll be able to Bifrost his way around the galaxy, ask questions, and find them that way.

I wonder if and when Valkyrie reunites with Thor if they do something with them romantically

There was a spark between those 2 so they might do something small with it.

Good theory, I never thought of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"