Venom Venom merchandise

Well, after cons and Wal-Mart shopping, I managed to get the Venom build-a-figure completed! It looks totally awesome. My kids had to make arrangements as to who would get which figure, but it was fairly done. Gwen got Scream, Poison, Typhoid, and my son got Spider-Ham, Venom, Carnage, and Monster Venom (he used his own money to buy Spider-Ham, so this is fair, trust me).

So...I'll be buying this on Blu-Ray. Just for this. Pretty cool.
Venom-Walmart-Movie-Figure__scaled_600.jpg

I ordered the steelbook of Venom from Best Buy. Go to get it... completely gone. Even after reserving a copy. So now I gotta wait until they mail it to me. Kinda sucks. Went to my local Wal-Mart later that day, and they were completely sold out of the Blu Ray, with only a few DVD's left from what I could tell.

marvel_venom_legends_series_6-inch_figure_assortment_venom_-_embed_2018.jpg

[QUOTE="MbJ, post: 36291221, member: 145729

Th3 V3nom is a c00l character and what I like about him is that he is a anti-hero which means he could be a bad guy and a good guy at the same time.

So it sounds like stuff with the actual movie designs will only be revealed later as we get closer to the film's release.

I like venom because he is an anti-hero, he can be both good and bad!!

The Marvel Legends wave that was meant to coincide with the film.

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Venom-1.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Venom-in-pck.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Carnage-2.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Miles-Morales-1.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Ghost-Spider-3.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Morbius-1.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Phage-3.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-VenomPool-BAF-3.jpg

Last edited:
I am disappointed that there isn't a Carnage movie figure. But I get it. Hopefully we get one sometime after Venom 2. That said, I am getting Venom. Nice looking figure. Will look great with all my other movie figures

I am disappointed that there isn't a Carnage movie figure. But I get it. Hopefully we get one sometime after Venom 2. That said, I am getting Venom. Nice looking figure. Will look great with all my other movie figures

They'd mentioned apparently the issue is that Sony doesn't provide them with the concept art ahead of time like Marvel Studios does. Hopefully they can get a carnage together in time for the movie.

They'd mentioned apparently the issue is that Sony doesn't provide them with the concept art ahead of time like Marvel Studios does. Hopefully they can get a carnage together in time for the movie.

Agreed. I just want the Sony movie figures to come out much quicker. I get maybe not in time for the theatrical release, but is it unreasonable to want them sooner than 2 years? I hope Morbius and Carnage come out much more quickly than Venom did.

Because of the delay, I feel like they have him all designed and ready to go given that they still released this wave despite the movie being pushed back to June. If they have Venom himself then I don't see why they couldn't have had Carnage.

Movie Venom probably would've been released under the 'Let There Be Carnage' title too but they just released it under the first 2018 movie so as to not promote it too soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MbJ
The Marvel Legends wave that was meant to coincide with the film.

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Carnage-2.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Miles-Morales-1.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Ghost-Spider-3.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Morbius-1.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-Phage-3.jpg

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-VENOM-Figure-Assortment-VenomPool-BAF-3.jpg
Morbius looks interesting. Hopefully they use some of that mold for a new Jack O' Lantern (next year perhaps??)

Phage looks better than I thought he would but at the same time I'm not THAT invested in the Life Foundation symbiotes.

Carnage looks great but I also wanna hold out for the movie version which may or may not use that realistic body mold depending on the actual design of the character. I'm torn. He also doesn't come with any weapons, although the Absolute Carnage head looks pretty nice. The classic head reminds me more of Bagley's artwork than the original Hasbro ML Carnage tbh.

Movie Venom looks sweeeeeet. One open mouth head and one closed grinning head, just like I'd hoped.

Been waiting for a movie accurate Venom figure since that film came out. Thought it would be trash but was an entertaining and funny mess of a film. With two likable protagonists. Figure looks amazing. Might get two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"