Venom Tom Hardy's Venom Vs Deadpool 2's Juggernaut

Stark Bauer

Mr. Feige- cast me as MCU Darkhawk
Reaction score
What a time to be alive! After putting up with previously horrible interpretations of each character in X Men Origins Wolverine and Spider-Man 3, we finally got comic book accurate representations of both Juggernaut AND Venom!

maxresdefault.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F856691%2Fb255c13c-080e-42a3-89f3-1a81b81f800b.jpg

Venom has faced off against the Juggernaut in the comics.
If their recent movie versions faced each other,
Who do you think would win and why?

5e07a1fd253350cd9bdfe78140a1d5bc--juggernaut-venom.jpg

DP Juggy didn't seem really unstoppable while Venom was still inexperienced...
I'd still go with a Venom win by asphyxiation.

DP Juggy didn't seem really unstoppable while Venom was still inexperienced...
I'd still go with a Venom win by asphyxiation.

Yeah Colossus was able to man handle Juggernaut, I feel like Venom would do so too. Especially since Venom is able to heal itself (which i dont ever recall that being one of his powers in the comic book...). That makes Venom only a better character imo,

Do you think Venom could take on MCU Hulk?

Yeah Colossus was able to man handle Juggernaut, I feel like Venom would do so too. Especially since Venom is able to heal itself (which i dont ever recall that being one of his powers in the comic book...). That makes Venom only a better character imo,

Do you think Venom could take on MCU Hulk?

Venom has always been able to heal its host if im not mistaken, that's how Anne became She-Venom the first time, Eddie gave her the symbiote to heal her. The symbiote's healing capabilities were also shown recently in Venom new series by Donny Cates:

mHS5mT5.jpg

tDNaltk.jpg

gCJFhzm.jpg

YcEsVhx.jpg

BTW, i think this Venom can definitely put up a fight with Deadpool 2's Juggernaut... MCU Hulk not so much.

Yeah, Hulk is another tier, I prefer Venom when they are not a hulking beast anyway.

I would say Venom since like others have said Juggernaut wasn't totally unstopabble like the comics and also no sign of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"