Comics Venom would not exist if not for...

Reikowolf said:
The sign of a good linguist isn't the use of big words.... it's the ability to use your skills in language to convey a message.

Talking above people is the route of someone who fears being argued with.
To quote a movie:

"Don't touch that! your simple mind wouldn't understand the complex... alloys.. and metals.."

not the exact quote but it's the jist of what I'm trying to say.

If you don't want people to shut you down... relate to them.. if you can't relate... at least respect.

please feel free to donate your opinion.

:D One can donate an opinion, but to donate an entire mind(unless, of course, it's relatively empty)? No need to use big words, but the words that one does use should be used effectively and in context.

Pagrebo said:
:D One can donate an opinion, but to donate an entire mind(unless, of course, it's relatively empty)? No need to use big words, but the words that one does use should be used effectively and in context.

LMAO. :up:

Reikowolf said:
The sign of a good linguist isn't the use of big words.... it's the ability to use your skills in language to convey a message.

Talking above people is the route of someone who fears being argued with.
To quote a movie:

"Don't touch that! your simple mind wouldn't understand the complex... alloys.. and metals.."

not the exact quote but it's the jist of what I'm trying to say.

If you don't want people to shut you down... relate to them.. if you can't relate... at least respect.

please feel free to donate your opinion.

Reikowolf,

We're you referencing my post when you wrote this?

Oh just let it go, Mod's move this to the spideyworld section of this fine establishment.

I believe the creator of Venom was...wait for it...its coming...here it is...i dont care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"