Villains in the reboot series

1st Movie: League of Shadows (Ra's Al Ghul) Major, Scarecrow (Minor)
2nd Movie: Joker (Major) Two Face (2nd Major) Scarecrow (Minor)
3rd Movie: Aw what the heck lets do some more League of Shadows (Bane) Major, Talia Al Ghul (Minor) and throw in a little Robin for the hardcore fans...
:woot:

I want a red hood storyline as well, not the Jason Todd storyline more like its an intro for Joker for the last in the series of movies.

Penguin
Black Mask
Hugo Strange
Clayface
Killer Croc
Riddler
Mr Freeze
Red Hood
Deadshot
The Court of Owls
Tommy Elliot/Hush

I also want to see easter eggs from Nolan's villains such as a flashback/nightmare sequence of the Joker killing Robin,the original Red Hood helmet,an I Believe In Harvey Dent button, and Ra's Al Ghul's sword on display in the Batcave and mention and cameo of the Lazarus Pit bringing back Jason as it has Ra's,Two Face,Pamela Isley and Johnathan Crane seen or mentioned at least as Arkham inmates. Riddler's cane,Penguin's umbrella and Mr Freeze's gun from the other movies would be nice easter eggs in the Batcave as well.

Last edited:
1st Movie: League of Shadows (Ra's Al Ghul) Major, Scarecrow (Minor)
2nd Movie: Joker (Major) Two Face (2nd Major) Scarecrow (Minor)
3rd Movie: Aw what the heck lets do some more League of Shadows (Bane) Major, Talia Al Ghul (Minor) and throw in a little Robin for the hardcore fans...
:woot:
I think Zsasz could be working into a cameo at least. Maybe in the first one :woot:

Black Mask
Blockbuster
Calendar Man
Joker/Harley Quinn
Professor Hugo Strange
Hush
Killer Croc
The Mad Hatter with Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Man-Bat
Mr. Freeze
The Penguin
The Riddler
The Ventriloquist
Calculator
The Reaper
Tony Zucco
Lew Moxon
Harvey Bullock
Mayor Hamilton Hill
Mayor David Hull
Commissioner Peter Pauling
Rupert Thorne

I'd like to see a more high-tech version of the KnightFall Firefly, but with another gangster villain, and bodyguards created by the writer (probably with inspiration though). I would also like to SEE him GET his scars. Definitely not the origin, as the director would obviously be accused of "ripping off Nolan".
PS. Everyone says "Mr. Freeze Done Right", but was is "Done Right"? :huh:

I'd like to see more fantastic villains. Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Mad Hatter, etc.

I agree. Nolan did the "realism" angle. Now,it's time to get back to the fantastic a bit. Clayface is one I'd wish to see in a new series. Of course,new and better versions of Ivy and Freeze.

Top Three (from previous films):
Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, and The Riddler...while I enjoyed the Schumacher films (and the Burton and Nolan films, I love them all), I would like to see these 3 characters minus the camp and updated. Myself, I'm not too tempted to see the Penguin again for a long...while...part of it I think is, for me at least, we had an excellent performance with Danny in the role (20 years went by quick) I'd rather see the above 3 given a proper appearance/role in a future film.

Others I'd like to see:
Killer Croc (something similar to the original appearance in Batman TAS over the overly mutated/reptilian look)

I'd be very tempted to go for the Court of Owls in the reboot. If not though I'd go with the Riddler and have him trying to figure out the Batman's identity (who would be in his second year if crime fighting).

I would mind if they went for the Prey storyline with Hugo Strange, for those who've read it Batman hasn't been in action longer than about 6 months or so, he's very much still a rookie.

i always felt the batman and robin could have world so much better if it was just Poison Ivy as the villain with Dr. Jason Woodrue/Floro as her mutated right hand man.

After playing through Arkham City finally, I really want to see Freeze. Hush would be really cool too. Most of all I want to see Red Hood.

I'd like to see the original Clayface in a fully noir film, too.

This. :up:

As for what else hasn't been done yet:

- Court of Owls
- Mad Hatter
- Hugo Strange
- Hush
- Man-Bat
- Red Hood (Jason Todd)
- Black Mask
- the Holiday Killer
- Solomon Grundy
- Jeremiah/Amadeus Arkham
- More of the Falcone/Maroni families

I honestly think you could make the first trilogy without the Joker being the main villain (I would treat the rest of the Batman movies like the James Bond series) I would have:

1st Movie: Hugo Strange and the Monster Men - Strange is experimenting on insane people and creating a monster 'army' (Solomon Grundy, Killer Croc)
2nd Movie: Penguin/Riddler - Penguin is a UK mobster and is trying to take control of Gotham's mobs/underworld. Riddler is an IRA bomb maker and comes to Gotham to kill Penguin because Penguin killed his brother. Batman has to stop them before they destroy Gotham.
3rd Movie: Hush and Joker (just getting on Batman's nerves) - have Hush break Joker out of Arkham and then terrorize Gotham. Joker isn't the main villain but has several cameos

After that I would have:
Black Mask - False Face Society
Mr. Freeze - Tragic villain
Joker - wreaking havoc
Two Face - killing False Face Society people because they scarred his face
Hugo Strange - Prey adaptation
Joker - taking over Arkham

The Peguin played by the guy that was the villian in Mission Impossible 3 or the guy from Sopranos.

And Jude Law as the Riddler.

i want to see a version of the killing joke.

The Dark Knight adapted all the major themes and moments from The Killing Joke.

A literal adaptation would make a great - if short - animated flick though. Mark Hamill could do it.

The Riddler
The Penguin
Rupert Thorne
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Mr.Freeze
Man-Bat
Clayface
Hush
Poison Ivy
The Mad Hatter

Users who are viewing this thread