Sequels Villains You'd Like to See Return...?

Da Games Elite

Civilian
Reaction score
We've seen a ton of villains in the X-Men films so far, and some of them come back, while others...don't.

One of the cool things about the X-Men series is that, since it's been going on for so long--and presumably will continue to go on--we can recycle and reuse characters in grudge matches and stuff. Whether they need to recast the characters or just have the same guys come back for the same role, is there any villain you'd like to see make a reappearance, even as a henchman or something?

Personally, I think I'd like to see Sabretooth have another crack at Wolverine, but this time in full-blown complete monster mode. It would be great ot just see them go at it again in a film as intense as The Wolverine. Maybe pulling the whole Daken story arc, or the Morlock Massacre.

Other than that, I think I'd like to see Phoenix done justice...

Magneto, Mystique, Sebretooth, Toad, the morlocks, Phoenix, Juggernaut, the blob, the brotherhood from the end of first class and...well, i guess that's it

Morlocks, Frost, Sentinels
I would propose Sinister.

Emma but I want her to be good. She needs to return for a FC3 movie...

Deadpool and Emma. But I prefer they make them more on the good side then bad.

Sentinels and Magneto should always be around imo.

Emma Frost only.

I want Viper to return too but she already died.

And time for new bigger villains!

Last edited:
Emma Frost only.

WP9UIPQ_Omega_Red_by_fukayama_couple.jpg

I think its time....

Emma Frost only.

Hey thanks for the spoilers, because i love to know what's gonna happen in a film i'm gonna watch for the first time in just 2 hours :o

Clicked on 'Agent X' thinking "did he cameo somewhere?". I think you meant Agent Zero. Agent X is a character similar to Deadpool.

Though the three villains I most want to see return are Sabretooth (Liev's version definitely), Lady Deathstrike and Toad.

Clicked on 'Agent X' thinking "did he cameo somewhere?". I think you meant Agent Zero. Agent X is a character similar to Deadpool.

Though the three villains I most want to see return are Sabretooth (Liev's version definitely), Lady Deathstrike and Toad.

Right! Zero. Can't believe I mixed those two up... >____<

Yeah, of all the things in Origins, Liev was probably one of the better decisions. He just needs shaggier hair. >_<

Emma Frost almost HAS to return. She's too much of a major player in the X-Men to not bring her back into the fold in a later movie.

Other than that, I would really like to see a better portrayal of Juggernaut in a later movie.

I see Juggernaut is underapreciated here :(

I think they should do the character justice, he was basically the fill in for arch enemy after Magneto was originally captured in the comics

Juggernaut (but done much better)

Emma Frost (but done better)

Hellfire Club (but doubtful they would bring them back, even another incarnation)

Deadpool (bound to happen, probably in X-Force)

(Also would like to see return of Viper and a smaller Silver Samurai, but both are very doubtful)

I would like to see Sabertooth come back, he was the only half decent thing in Origins.

I'd much rather have new villains like Omega Red, Sinister, Stryfe, Bastion and Apocalypse.

In an OT line-up, I wouldn't mind Deathstryke (I hate how they spelled her name in the film) coming back. If done properly, maybe she, with surviving remnants of Stryker's forces could form the Reavers. With no mind control, they could establish a past between Deathstryke and Wolverine. I would love to see the tragic romance of TAS introduced.

In a FC follow up, An expanded Hellfire Club, introducing the inner circle of Shinobi Shaw, Selene, Gamemaster and a combo of the Upstarts/Hellions as a field team. Rework the Younghunt story into the Upstarts/Hellions targeting the X-Men and Brotherhood over the fallout of First Class.

Different Brotherhood's. Mystique and Toad have had their own teams, why not introduce them in the movieverse. Maybe Mystique has taken over at different times over the years if Magneto left every now and then. Or after the OT line-up, a surviving Toad launched his own team to continue Magneto's work or his own agenda.

New Villains: If they expand on WOlverine's history, hopefully in a WOlverine film over an X-FIlm, Omega Red Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"