Sequels X-Men Reboot

The best line-up for a 1st Marvel Studios X-Men movie would be something like this:

Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue and maybe Jubilee.

this way, you have 3 classic x-men, 3 fan favorites and one asian character not explored by Fox yet.

in the sequel Id introduce Gambit as the main new character, exploring the early steps of his relationship with Rogue. and in the third movie: Kitty and Colossus.

I grow less interested in more X-Men movies. It feels like they've barely scratched the surface after all these years. Same way another FF origin movie would be boring as hell, even if they did it right.

May 2022: Marvel's Uncanny X-Men
Starring: Professor Charles Xavier, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Warren Worthington III, Henry McCoy, Bobby Drake, Alexander Summers, Lorna Dane
Premise: The Uncanny X-Men against the mutant hunting Sentinels and Bastion!

May 2024: Marvel's Astonishing X-Men
Starring: Ororo Munroe, Rogue, Remy Lebeau, James Howlett, Piotr Rasputin, Elisabeth Braddock, Kurt Wagner, Katherine Pryde
Premise: Featuring the other X-Men squad teased during the end credits scene of the Uncanny X-Men, its the worldwide X-Men versus the Marauders! Mutants versus mutants!

May 2027: Marvel's X-Men Legacy
Premise: Its the Uncanny and the Astonishing all in 1 film!

May 2028: Marvel's Avengers Versus X-Men
Premise: Two worlds collide. The end result isn't so pretty as for the Scarlet Witch decimates the mutant population oh my!

May 2030: Marvel's X-Men: Decimation
Premise: 198 mutants against the world.

I would love a reboot one day. Get things totally right from the first film.

I hope X-Men will be rebooted in Deadpool Universe. They introduced new Colossus in Deadpool.

I hope Gambit will be in the same timeline as Deadpool and will also introduce new X characters. So all this could lead to new reboot in present.

I hope X-Men will be rebooted in Deadpool Universe. They introduced new Colossus in Deadpool.

I hope Gambit will be in the same timeline as Deadpool and will also introduce new X characters. So all this could lead to new reboot in present.

Pretty sure Deadpools universe is meant to be the FOXverse

Deadpool-2-Set-Photo-X-Mansion.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"