Who's the villain/villains you'd like to see Wolverine face?

Nightwing 52

Things change
Reaction score
Considering the new Wolverine film is going to be a prequel, I'm sure we'll see him go up against the likes of villains he's faced from his past as shown in the comics. Probably even show when he was working along side Sabertooth, before they became enemies. I'm actually hoping to see more of Lady Deathstrike again, only this time show how Logan and her met eachothers aquaintance.

The list of cosists of villains like Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, Silver Samurai, or even Viper.

Name them and give why you'd like to see either make an appearence.

Omega Red
Juggernaut ('cause Vinnie Jones is DA MAN! and he's the Juggernaut B*tch)
Sabertooth

I know it'll never happen, BUT Wolverine vs Wendigo vs Hulk would be awesome:up:

Everything everyone has said is awesome.

Maybe introducing Deadpool in Wolverine will fast track DPs solo movie.

IronMan_2005 said:
Omega Red
Juggernaut ('cause Vinnie Jones is DA MAN! and he's the Juggernaut B*tch)
Sabertooth

I know it'll never happen, BUT Wolverine vs Wendigo vs Hulk would be awesome:up:

Well I don't think Hulk would have anything to do with the film, but I could see Wendigo making an appearence very well...

Sabretooth, Omega Red or Cyber.

I definitely want to see Logan's 'Team X' days, working with Sabretooth, Maverick, and John Wraith.

Cyber was a cool villian and was, by Logan's own admission, the only enemy he honestly feared. They killed him off so stupidly in the comics, that if ever there were a villian that deserved resurrection, it'd be him, IMHO. I think he'd make a great foil for Logan's solo flick.

BATFREDDIE said:
Deadpool would be beyond awesome. :up:

I hope no one will make fun of me if I ask this but I thought he was good?

Silver Sable said:
I hope no one will make fun of me if I ask this but I thought he was good?

Originally, he was a merc. He goes where the money goes. He pretty much is a good guy nowadays though.

I was satisfied with the Deathstrike vs. Wolverine in X2 so I don't really find the need to see another fight between the two.

I'm open to Wolverine facing Elektra, Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, Omega Red, Deadpool, Cyber, Punisher, Bullseye, Hulk ect. Grant it, some of these choice may not work considering what franchise has what rights to whom.

They should have a trilogy not unlike Kill Bill where Wolverine travels the globe in search of the bastards who ruined his life.
He'd discover later that Sabertooth was actually a prime tormentor before he too was mind-wiped.

blah said:
They should have a trilogy not unlike Kill Bill where Wolverine travels the globe in search of the bastards who ruined his life.
He'd discover later that Sabertooth was actually a prime tormentor before he too was mind-wiped.

I don't think Wolverine can supprt an entire trilogy, one movie in addition to the X-Men ones is enough IMO.

I'd like to have the Military (Weapon X) and Sabretooth as the villains. It would be cool to get Brian Cox back as Stryker, atleast for a cameo.

Why don't you think Wolverine can support an entire trilogy? He's been the main focus of the X-Men movies so far.

Milk It Too Much & You Ruin It.
I Mainly Want To See His & Sabretooth's History.

i'd like to see lady deathstrike in cyborg mode w/ the reavers.:wolverine

blah said:
From the time when he was in Alpha Flight and the whole nine yards.
His first appearance was in the hulk, so would make since to have a battle with the hulk, only to become friends. and what about him fighting the Chimera?

Bullseye said:
Why don't you think Wolverine can support an entire trilogy? He's been the main focus of the X-Men movies so far.

That's just it. He's already been in three X-Men movies before the Wolverine movie comes out. I don't think they should stretch his backstory out over three movies in additon to that. And also because he really doesn't have that many good villains.

They should have Colossus team-up with Wolverine in his solo film and have them take on Omega Red & Sabretooth. No need for Lady Deathstrike or Silver Samurai if this is a one-shot imo. Deadpool should make his first appearance in his own solo movie, not Wolverine, and the main villain should probably be Taskmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"