Vote for the 2007 Hype Awards (PMs Accepted Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should graphically causing Asteroid-Man pain really be considered violence?

And if he invites you...then you'll just get cavities. Crest FTW.

Technically I only need about 4 more votes. But I wouldn't mind more than that seeing no one is helping the tied votes. :o

Only if I have to. I mean the deadline is still 3 days a way, but now I have to physically PM people to vote. :(

Either way...the awards ceremony will be had, and for each award:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

:highlander:

And threatening to curb me is tempting me to cut your ******** off and feed it to you.

So first you threaten people, myself included, with giving them oral sex. Then, when denied and told it would result in your being curbed if you tried, you threaten to cut someone's balls off. The only conclusion that I can make from this is that you do not have a penis or balls of your own to play with and that is why you are so completely fixated on the ones others have. Don't try to ******e me and you won't get curbed. :up:

jag

Jag, was the Community Poster of the Year a separate thing from the Hype Awards last year?

Dog Lips, start banning people who don't vote.

I'll start off, jag. :o

Jag, was the Community Poster of the Year a separate thing from the Hype Awards last year?

Hell if I remember. : old:

Now, now, jag. Let's be reasonable here. It's the holidays, I'm sure he should get a free one for the Holiday spirit and all.

You do make a good point. Curbings for everyone! I'm feeling generous!

Dog Lips, start banning people who don't vote.

I'll start off, jag. :o

I'll start with Erz! :cmad:

jag

I voted already. It's the American way. You do like America don't you jag? Or should I say Comrade Jag? :cmad:

You do make a good point. Curbings for everyone! I'm feeling generous!

jag

Hooray, A-Man gets to have a Christmas after all!

I'll sing Christmas songs while you curb him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"