World Wait a Second, Just how powerful Was Kurse?

ciscostudent561

Sidekick
Reaction score
GOTG SPOILERS BELOW!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Ok, so, Ronen in GOTG gets one of the infinity Gems and is basically indestructible with the ability to level a whole entire planet. No one
could touch him. Rocket blasted a shot that was supposed to be
able to "take out a moon". And he survived a galactic space ship
crashing. So with that said, if Kurse was at a similar level, Thor's
showing isn't so bad. Ronen also stated that he could now go toe
to toe with Thanos and was coming after him as soon as he was
done destroying a planet.
ah... whatta good movie ... checking it out again.

poor job for Marvel for not giving Kurse a better power display.
irregardless Thor vs Malekith was still a good matchup. I enjoyed that battle.

GOTG SPOILERS BELOW!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Ok, so, Ronen in GOTG gets one of the infinity Gems and is basically indestructible with the ability to level a whole entire planet. No one
could touch him. Rocket blasted a shot that was supposed to be
able to "take out a moon". And he survived a galactic space ship
crashing. So with that said, if Kurse was at a similar level, Thor's
showing isn't so bad. Ronen also stated that he could now go toe
to toe with Thanos and was coming after him as soon as he was
done destroying a planet.
ah... whatta good movie ... checking it out again.

poor job for Marvel for not giving Kurse a better power display.
irregardless Thor vs Malekith was still a good matchup. I enjoyed that battle.

Good topic. I've long thought that Kurse is the most powerful character we've seen in the MCU so far, by a long shot. He was essentially invulnerable (not only was he stabbed, impaled, etc, but he shrugged off Thor's punches AND Mjolnir several times) and immensely powerful (in addition to his strength feats, he made Thor bleed, he broke through Asgardian force fields, and he charred/burned Asgardian soldiers with his bare hands).

I don't know if any MCU character could go toe-to-toe with him, other than Thor and now Ronan (and I really think that without the Orb, Ronan would not be able to beat Kurse.).

The fact that Kurse could stop Mjolnir like that could be interpreted as that his strength was rivaling the power of Odin's enchantment. I'd say that Kurse is clearly the most powerful villain we've seen in the MCU that's not powered by an infinity stone.

That's of course given that we haven't actually seen Thanos do anything yet, so we don't know where he stands. He was said to be the most powerful being in the universe by someone (I forgot who said it) but Ronan thought he could take him with an infinity stone. Both those statements seem like they could be false due to ignorance though, so we will have to wait and see what he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"