• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wait, WHAT THE HELL IS DANIEL WAY DOING?!?!

God, stop ****ing whining so much.

See? Not so fun is it? :p

But yeah when you stop crying a bout everything and everything, I will stop getting on you about what a ***** you sound like. Deal?

Oh yeah I read Way's first GR tpb. It was pretty decent. Not a patch on the Ennis series, but nowhere near, not one billionth, as bad as some drama queens here made out. So I will be picking up Origins when it hits TPB, especially since the only reason people seem to dislike it is because wolverine beats up on some fan favourites and they think way is an ass for daring to confront a rude fan.

oh and the guy Way wrote that e mail to totally had it coming. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

Also seems to me that people don't really miss Dum Dum, just looking for reasons to ***** about Way. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

Also seems to me that people don't really miss Dum Dum, just looking for reasons to ***** about Way. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

I couldn't care less if it was Way or Slott or Waid or any other writer, it was a stupid scene and a disservice to a good character. It looks to me like Wolvie Jr. is heading down the path of these characters they make out to be such badasses in the beginning but after that everyone and their granma can beat them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"