Sequels Wanda or Vision, who should turn up first?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I want to see Wanda first so she doesn't end up as just a love interest. Plus, it gives the series time to deal with Ultron before introducing Vision in a sequel.

i12435_detail.jpg

i12436_ugly-visiondjcoxwm2.jpg

Last edited:
Um, I kinda think the Maximoffs should be left out of this particular universe. :/ don't mean to offend anyone.

I like the world they've built thus far sans mutants. To have them start popping up now would throw things down a path I cant follow. :(

tumblr_ljxzhwkIuR1qao8c2o1_500.gif

If/when the Maximoffs appear in the MCU, they *won't* be mutants, rest assured. Feige has already said that the contract with Fox won't allow that. But he said they *can* appear in the Avengers, in their classic form, before the Magneto family tree was added by 1970s writers.

Personally, I'd prefer they stick to canon, and give us Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver first, Ultron next, then Vision.

I think Vision is a must have, however as said, with FOX in the way, we won't be seeing Wanda.

Wanda by far.

And Fox only has the ties of Magneto and mutant, Marvel Studios don't need to give her an origin. If anything, she can be a protege to Doctor Strange.

But they can't just say "Yo, it's magic"

They can explain it somewhat, but yeah, obviously not like that.

Fair enough. I don't know, if she was in it I'd like her to be a mutant. I'm getting tried of characters that fall so far from their origins.

Yeah if they start changing there origin story drastically then the character is no longer Wander or Pietro, they just have the same name!

But let's say they do introduce them, I feel it will be easier to explain Wander's powers if Doctor Strange is first introduced into the MCU. She is a chosen sorcerer, blah blah blah...

But how do u explain Pietro's powers? If u go it's an accidental experiment.. Then all of a sudden his Flash... Because u can't just say his born with this power!

He can most definitely be born with his power, he just can't be called a mutant.

I hate to say this, but I'd be perfectly okay if the Avengers introduced Wanda to the MCU, but left Pietro out. Wanda is crucial to the Avengers, but Quicksilver was just always....sorta there. Let's face it, he's always been a poor man's Flash, and he's never been integral to any major story arc and definitely doesn't have a huge fanbase or even fan recognition.

With the advent of Dr. Strange and full-blown magic, Wanda's story can be upgraded easily enough to become a "true" Scarlet Witch, and that would be a simple enough concept for general audiences to swallow. A speedster is a much harder origin story to develop in the MCU without the benefit of super-mutation; short of an Eastern European nation super-steroiding the hell out of an athlete to cheat their way to Olympic gold or something, I don't see a good fit for Pietro.

While I highly disagree with you about Quicksilver, again I'd expect Wanda to work with Stephen Strange as well.

I don't want either Wanda or Pietro if they can't be Magneto's kids.

That said, if you're going to explain away Scarlet Witch's powers as actual magic, it's just as easy to rewrite Quicksilver into a completely different person to explain him - make him an Inhuman.

I don't want either Wanda or Pietro if they can't be Magneto's kids.

That said, if you're going to explain away Scarlet Witch's powers as actual magic, it's just as easy to rewrite Quicksilver into a completely different person to explain him - make him an Inhuman.

That's a pretty off-the-wall origin change....but I like it. I could see him fitting in quite nicely as an Inhuman. Of course, incest would rear its ugly head again (kinda follows him around, doesn't it....?) if you still want him to hook up with Crystal.

I like Scarlet Witch more than Vision, so I vote for Wanda. Besides, there are way too many guys already, and although Vision technically is an android not a male, he still has the personality of a man so I don't think we really need it/him. I'd like Marvel to use SW and QS before Fox does, as well.

Another reason I don't want Vision? The Coulson fanboys trying to push their overrated love onto the character. :o

That's a pretty off-the-wall origin change....but I like it. I could see him fitting in quite nicely as an Inhuman. Of course, incest would rear its ugly head again (kinda follows him around, doesn't it....?) if you still want him to hook up with Crystal.
How are Black Bolt and Medusa related? I have no idea. I assume the Inhuman family tree will include more families anyway, to avoid all instances of incest

Vision will turn up first and will probably appear. If ant-man happens before avengers 2, we will probably get Ultron, which means we will get Vision. Nothing points to Wanda.

How are Black Bolt and Medusa related? I have no idea. I assume the Inhuman family tree will include more families anyway, to avoid all instances of incest

All of the Inhuman royal family refer to each other as "cousins" except brothers Black Bolt & Maximus and sisters Medusa & Crystal. I can't remember if they are all really first cousins or that is just a traditional form of address. They seem to follow the mode of European royal families, which were all interrelated and allowed for marriage between cousins, which only relatively recently became controversial.

I would LIKE to see Wanda more, as I think will Avengers and Marvel needs to show off more of its female characters(although I'd prefer Wasp or Ms Marvel before Wanda). I'd like to see Vision with Ant-Man's involvement.

I like wanda too, but I think Ms. Marvel is their best bet. They need another female, shes got the military connection, and her origin can easily tie into whatever cosmic storyline they have in mind. Also Danvers will be much easier to cast than Wanda.

Last edited:
Vision.

I don't see Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver appearing in MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"